Chapter 7 meeting him after 6 years

Start from the beginning

  " My son has forget about his old mother " Bella said dramatically .

   Here comes the drama queen his mom ." mom I missed you too and mom you are not old okay"

  " Hi dad " Anthony greeted .

  " Atleast you have not forgotten about your old parents  "

  " Of course how can I forget there is two drama queen at mainson ."

                                  Sophia has nervously step out of her room when she heard that Anthony has arrived . There she saw a warm family union .She also wish to meet her mom like that .But she too has a family at London .She missed them especially Ethan who always try to annoy her .

    " Anthony  I want to meet the girl whom I talk to you about she is very sweet and beautiful and she may come down after sometime- " Bella said .

Anthony cut off " mom I want to talk about that too "

  " Okay we can talk about that later "
" No mom I want to talk about that now because I don't want to marry her "

Bella halt her step " what do you say . Anthony tell me do you have anyone you like "

   When Sophia heard that he did not want to marry her it broke her heart but Bella next question make her heart beat wildly . Her heart wish that he will say no but the answer broke her heart even more .

" Yes mom I have been in love with her for 6 years .I have been searching her everywhere but I can't find her but still I will not give up .mom so please try to understand "

   Bella is standing numb there .even Xainder is shocked that his son has been in love with with a girl for 10 years .

  Bella hope that Anthony will fall in love with Sophia but she can't be selfish .She can just wait patiently for her son's heart to change but seems like it will never happen .

   Sophia stand there numb she cannot move .It is just like someone has stabbed her heart with a knife .

  " Who " Bella whispered but made sure that everyone can hear .

  Even though Sophia will break her heart to hear the name that Anthony loved but she want to hear her name .

   " Mom  her name is Sophia Smith .She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen .I felt in love with her for the first time I meet her when I was 5 years .She is kind humble and she sing and dance very well" Anthony reply with a smile .

   Bella saw how much her son love that girl .She had always saw her son always cold and never smile geniusely but for the first time she saw the love her son hold for that girl .

  ' what did I hear wrong Sophia Smith could she be' Bella was shocked

  " Tony are you talking about Sophia Smith daughter of James Smith of Smith co operation "

" Yes mom do you know her please tell me mom where is she "

    Sophia was standing there shocked  to register the fact that Anthony was in love with her for so many years .At this time she felt very happy it cannot even be compared to the happiness when she top in medical exam at Oxford .

' Anthony has been in love with me and has been searching for every where  someone pinch me please is it a dream .If yes that I don't want to wake up ' Sophia thought .

  " Yes Anthony you can marry to her but why don't we meet the girl that I said at least once "

  " No mom I will never look at other girl other than her ."

  Sophia felt very happy .She quickly go in her room and washed her face quickly .She look at the girl in the mirror and thought
          ' this is the girl that Anthony felt in love she wanted to scream to the world'

    Meanwhile a maid came and knock on her door '" Miss Smith dinner is going to serve Madam tell me to call you down "

  " Yes I am coming down just one minute "
      For the last time she checked herself in the mirror and went down .

Sophia came down slowly .

  Anthony heard the sound of the heel click the tile he find it as the most amazing to heard but he ignored it

' this may be the girl that my mom said whoever it is I don't care '
      Her mom said happily " Sophia meet my son Anthony King "

   " Nice to -" but soon cut out by Anthony

  " Mom look I have told you I will never looked at other girl other than her .So why are you introducing me to her " Anthony yelled without even looking at her

  But Sophia find it very cute as he had just confess her so she decided to play him .
" It okay Mr King since you like someone I will not interfere between you too " Said Sophia softly .

     Anthony was shocked to heard the most pleasant voice he is longing to heard .Her voice it is her .He turned his head abruptly with wide eyes.

  There she is standing before him as beautiful as her flower .The last time he saw was a beautiful girl but here she has grown into a beautiful woman .

     Her blue dress that show her curve enhance her beauty everything is perfect about her
      Was his love for her top much that he started hallucination .He dugged his nails in his palm he feel pain

  ' oh my god he is not dreaming '

Bella and Xainder was enjoying his son condition .

" Oh son meet her Sophia Smith whom you disagree to married " Bella said with a smile .

    Now he can understand the change in his mom when he mentioned Sophia .

And she made him fool in front of his Sophia .And regarding that marriage he is ready for every thing to be with her .

  " Mom it's not like " Bella cut off .

" Anthony I know you truly love that girl so I will support it you don't need to marry her"

   At this time for the first time in his life he felt loss .He felt like crying .

  Sophia can see is reaction
' oh my god my Anthony is very cute ' she thought ' yes her Anthony '