Chapter 3- Meet the ORC! Stray Devil Encounter

Start from the beginning

He then began his morning feast, starting with one of the large pieces of ham that he snagged from the fridge. He threw it up in the air and as he did he fired a small Ki blast at it causing it to scorch.

"Ah well, it's still gonna taste good nonetheless." He grinned, looked at the now charcoal colored ham. He toke a bite.

Goku continued to eat his way through the mountain of food he gathered. He cooked the rest of the meat with his Ki when he got to them.

A short time has passed

"Aw man. That was too good. Really hit the spot!" He said with both hands on his belly.

Any normal human would have probably look bloated if they ate all that food but thanks to his Saiyan genetics, he didn't have to deal with that.

Goku starts to hear noises coming from outside the building. It sounded like a huge crowd of people. He walked over to the window that was in the kitchen and looked out. He seen people that looked around the same age all wearing uniforms.

The boys were all wearing the same style of uniform while the girls had their own same style as well, but both had the same color of black and white. Some were leaving the building that everyone was gathered around.

'This must be the school Rias goes to. There's quite a lot of people it seems.' He scratched the top of his head. 'I've never been to school. Come to think of it, neither has Gohan. He was homeschooled.' He leaned to the side of the window with his arms folded.

'Grandpa Gohan even gave me the homeschool treatment in my early years. Man that was annoying. All I wanted to do was train, but he insisted that I did... in a scary kinda way.' The thought sent a chill up his spine. He then stopped leaning on the wall and turned back to the kitchen.

'Wasn't so bad I guess. At least my maths knowledge is better then Gohans. Even though he got it worse then me.' He chuckled to himself.

Goku left the kitchen and entered the main room that him and Rias spoke in. He looked at the door beside the desk and walked over to it. He opened the door and seen that there was a small bathroom with a walk in shower.

"Smells really nice in here." He then sniffed his armpit. "Yeah, haven't had a good clean in a while come to think of it."

He starts to remove his clothing and entered the shower. He turned the shower head on and let the water hit his face. Steam started to fill the room.

'I miss everyone. I hope they found a way to revive Krillin and the Namekians.' He started to rub his face and his hair.

'Rias is kind enough to try and find out more about how I got here. She even fixes me up after finding me. I wonder what the others will be like once I meet them. I hope we can get along.' He smiled.

He finished up the shower and grabbed one of the towels that were hanging on a radiator on the bathroom wall. He proceeded to dry himself and after he did he put his clothes back on.

Now smelling fresh. "Much better."

He returned to the main room.

"There's nothing really for me to do here, plus I can't just go out and train. Everyone will see me if I do that." Goku sighs. "Guess I'll just take a nap to kill the time."

He went over to the large sofa in front of the kitchen door and laid down on it. He used both his hands to support his head. He looked up at the ceiling for a brief moment and began to close his eyes.

Goku slept till the afternoon

Goku woke from his nap. Starting to rub his eyes, but felt as if he was lying on a pillow, it was very comfortable to say the least.