Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

Seyeon tried to not scoff, somewhat frustrated and annoyed with the taller but childish boy. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

But eventually she will get what she wants, I mean she is Lee Seyeon after all.

[ ]

Seonghwa walked back to the hospital with a content smile on his lips, somewhat happy and somewhat awkward with how the night ended. He tried reminding himself that it was just a small disagreement and that Seyeon will be waiting patiently.

However on the bright side, they have another date next week.

After walking with Seyeon for hours, just talking and giggling with each other, he finally dropped her home, before beginning to make his way back- thinking about her. He loved the way she smiled at him, the way her perfumed scent lingered around her, the feeling of her lips pressed against his as his heart thundered loudly in his chest.

He was infatuated with her.
And he hopes she feels the same way.

He traced a finger over his lips lightly, still remembering when he passionately pressed his lips against hers and she instantly kissed back.

He kissed Seyeon. Park Seonghwa actually kissed Lee Seyeon.

His heart skipped a beat at that, a warm yet buzzing feeling in his chest coming to life yet again, making his stomach feel all fuzzy all over. Who knew love could be such a beautiful yet intense feeling?

Only for your heart to be crushed and stomped on all over. It was a repeated cycle, you love them and then they stomp all you- they take advantage of you.

gang gang 😈🔪🔥

minion
SOOO HOW DID DATE
NIGHT GO??

yunhoe
lmao i bet he fucked
her already 💀

mingigi 🐯
nahh he's too much of
a pussy tbh

woo 🐣
where would he even
fuck her...?

mingigi 🐯
FUCK OFF WOOYOUNG

sannie 😈
Y DONT U MINGI

mingigi 🐯
wooyoung ur overprotective
bitchass is here

sannie 😈
BASTARD-

jongho 🍎
chile

minion
WE'RE WAITINg HWA

where's yeosang?

yeosang
not here

yunhoe
OH HI YEOSANG

yeosang
bye.

yeosang went offline