"I'm not telling you that, I did tell you this would hurt you if you stay, that I could help you in any other way. Take a break baby.."

"Don't fucking call me that" Taehyung was seething with anger and only felt his chest hurt more, his eyes and nose running. "Got it" Jungkook said out plainly, he felt bad for having Taehyung hurt like this.. Taehyung pushed Jungkook's chest hard, making him stumble back some

"Fuck you..for not even telling me that. For letting me think I had a damn chance when you had NO INTENTION of being with me"

"No intention? Okay" Jungkook could feel his heart breaking on the inside as well..but he felt that this had to be done. He noticed Taehyung lean his head onto his chest, and Jungkook sighed as the male sobbed harder onto it.

"You're with them...you didn't tell me I couldn't have you in anyway...its not..fair.."

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together and held Taehyung by the shoulders to make him look up at him, Jungkook holding tears back himself as he watched the male look up at him, this hurt him too..and he didn't know what to do much in this situation.

"This. happened so sudden. Do you think I could've processed myself. I told you it would hurt.. but you came and.. I knew it"

Taehyung felt his heart break even more and he ripped away from Jungkook, backing up to put space in between them as he felt he would run back to him if he said sweet words..

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN..STOP ACTING SO DAMN SELF RIGHTEOUS..so fuck you..and fuck whatever you made me feel. And leading me on..and whatever I still feel for you, despite knowing I'm not someone you need. So be with them, because obviously I'm not good enough to make you happy like they do. Hope this is what you wanted"

Jungkook looked at him shocked..he's never seen Tarhyung this hurt or angry..he nodded and started walking to the door, standing at it and speaking before he walked out "Alright.."

And then he left.

Taehyung felt himself crumple to the floor, curling up tightly and sobbing to himself. He had..no one. He felt unimportant..unloved..like he wasn't good enough. Why didn't Jungkook choose him over Jimin? What didn't he have? He knew he could treat Jungkook so well..better than anyone...so why?

A week later ::

Tae felt hurt..he couldn't shake off the heartbreak this time. He was sadly looking out the window at the rainy weather while eating breakfast, until he heard a familiar knock on the door.

He got up quickly and went to open the door..staring at it. What happens if I open this... he thought, thinking about the hurt he felt and how much he missed Jungkook..was it worth it?

Being caught up in his thoughts, Tae heard another voice from outside the door, a crying Jungkook. "Taehyung...I know I made a mistake..listen, I broke up with Jimin, and I want to make things right between me and you, please? Will you let me try?"

Tae inhaled shakily and opened the door with a frail hand, backing up after. He saw Jungkook in a state he never though he see him in..he looked so..pathetic. Taehyung let him in and sat on the couch and Jungkook shut the door.

"Come..sit.."

Tae patted the seat beside him and Jungkook gently sat there, making sure to keep a respectful distance. "When did you break up with him?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounding a bit more curious than he wanted it to.

"Right after our fight..I waited a week to give you space..I knew I hurt you bad"

Taehyung nodded and felt a little happier, he tried to keep it off his face as he looked at Jungkook's features. "Well..if you make it up to me, and it won't be easy trust me..ill consider giving you another chance"

Jungkook's face lit up as he smiled, his tear stained face looking a bit brighter now. "I'll do anything for you Tae..I love you" Tae smiled a bit and booped Jungkook's nose. "I believe you kid, the first thing is hm...I want hugs" he giggled as Jungkook immediately holds him close, holding him like the most precious thing to him.

"Taehyung..I'm so so sorry.."

Jungkook sobbed out, only holding Tae tighter to his chest. Taehyung rubbed his back gently and kissed his shoulder. "Everyone makes mistakes alright..? I'm glad you figured out the best way for you. Now..make sure you don't mess it up again."

"I won't I promise"
"Good"

And thats all..Jungkook kept his promise.

The end!

A/n: wish I got a happy ending like this too hh..well hope you liked it, i know I'm making yall cry a lot lately 😭😭😭 but I love youuu, take care of yourself!
💜💜💜💜