5

Jimin jumped up off his bed rushing down his lengthy staircase. His head whipped around the living area; trying to catch sight of a certain brown haired boy.

The second he saw the post he just wanted to wrap him into a hug. Taehyung was struggling and it was eating him up. Jimin knew that the poor boy couldn't hide it any longer and that's why he was always there to comfort him no matter what situation.

"Hyung?" A voice said making Jimin turn around quickly, the moment he caught sight of him he wrapped his arms around his tiny frame pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"My poor bear" he whispered making Taehyung giggle and brush a hand through the older fading locks.

"Can you believe how oblivious he is?" Jimin added backing away from the hug to examine his friend expression.

"Uh I think that's best anyways.. I mean he's probably straight. He never came out to us." Jimin frowned at the statement, brushing the boys hair from out of his face.

"TaeTae if you think that boy is straight.. your wrong. There's no way he isn't a little bit gay" Jimin whispered making giggle softly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"I'm gonna take a bath then I'll be down okay?" Taehyung nodded smiling softly, deep down Jimin knew that the younger was upset, and the bright smile on his face would fade away the moment he turned around to leave. He just wanted Jungkooks love but unfortunately for right now it was the waiting game.