9

Yoongi dashed through the door racing up the staircase before slamming his fist on Jins apartment.

"Can I help you?" A young looking man asked looking at Yoongi with pure confusion on his face.

"Uh.. wait did I knock on the wrong door." Yoongi said his face blushing a deep red.

"Who's at the door Kook?" Jin asked wandering up behind him. Yoongi let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Hyung! I was scared I slammed on some strangers door" Jungkook looked in between the two in confusion.

"Ah Jungkook this is my idiot bestfriend Yoongi he's a Rapper and Producer.. you may have heard of him-"

"AgustD, yeah I've listen to a few of your songs there very good. Maybe you should produce something for me sometime!" Jungkook smiled brightly making Yoongi cooe internally.

"Come in, your obviously here to vent again" Jin said earning the middle finger from the rapper.

"Yes, maybe. Okay so I'm annoyed!" Jungkook chuckled watching the scary looking man lay his head onto the models lap.

"What happened now?" He asked running his fingers through his hair.

"Fans are annoyed because I haven't been active on my socials. Like sorry I'm working, eating, sleeping, and crying!" Yoongi exclaimed pouting softly.

"It's fine, they will get over it. You need to focus on your mental health more Yoongi" the boy blushed in embarrassment.

"Hey! Don't bring that up.." He whispered looking over at the young singer who was playing candy crush on his phone.

"Who even plays that anymore" Yoongi asked snickering softly.

"Who even uh... I don't know I should have thought that over" Jungkook stammered looking down awkwardly. His phone dinged revealing a notification that his bestfriends posted.

"Why are you pouting kook?" Jin questioned at his sudden change in behaviour.

"Ah it's nothing. Just my crush posted a photo. I miss my friends" Jin frowned pushing Yoongi off his lap to go comfort the younger boy.

"Ouch my feelings!" Yoongi chuckled looking over awkwardly at the situation.

"I'm just sad because he also posted today about someone he loved. Basically saying "I'm genuinely so afraid to lose you and you aren't even mine."" Jungkook said turning his phone off with a sigh. Jin pulled the younger boys head on his shoulder.

"It could just be a quote.. Jungkook you'll be home tomorrow don't worry okay." Jungkook nodded forcing a smile causing Yoongi to clear his throat.

"I'll get going I don't want to interrupt." Yoongi said pushing himself off the couch.

"No! Wait.. I want to get to know you" Jungkook said looking up hopefully at Yoongi.

"Oh.. Okay.. sure" Yoongi smiled plopping back down on the couch.

"So what's next?" Jin chuckled.

"Marathon and Korean Fried Chicken" Jungkook said smiling brightly causing his nose to crinkle a bit.

"Okay, I'll order it!" Jin said ruffling the boys hair.

"LETS GET IT!"