20

@OfficialP.JM posted a photo

JM posted a photo

@OfficialP.JM- Thank you for this adorable outfit @Taebear I love you! ❤️

Yoongi licked his lips anxiously looking down into his phone at the boys tiny frame. Before scrolling to another post.

@OfficialP.JM posted a photo

JM posted a photo

@OfficialP.JM- Peep my new tattoo ❤️

"Wow" Yoongi whispered his finger hovered above the screen as he zoomed in on the tattoo, suddenly his hand slipped accidentally liking the post.

"OH SHIT!" He exclaimed unliking the post and tossing his phone acrossed the room.

"What?" Jin asked looking up from his cellphone.

"I was stalking someone's account and I liked a old photo! Their famous so they won't see right? Please tell me they won't" Yoongi questioned his face flushing a deep red.

"Who is it?" Jin said hopping up to look at his phone. The older boy snickered looking at the profile.

"Remember Jungkook.. he's right there that's his best friend." Jin said pointing at a photo making Yoongi throw his head back in defeat.

"Kill me now!" He screamed kicking his legs in anger.

"You good?" Yoongi looked at him in pure disbelief.

"Do I look 'good' hyung, if he sees that he'll know I was stalking him!" Jin snickered plopping back down on the other couch.

"That's good you need to get yourself a man" Yoongi blushed again, shoving his head deep into the throw pillow.

"Says you, you don't even have a boyfriend." Yoongi mumbled making the older look up in anger.

"Really! I could easily get a boyfriend there's actually someone I'm really falling for right now" Jin said blushing a deep red.

"Yeah mhm."

" I don't have a boyfriend, I've never had a boyfriend. If I wanted a boyfriend , yes, I probably can go out and get one, because I AM WHAT? SICKENING! HONEY I HAVE SOMEONE HEAD OVER HEALS FOR ME AND IM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM SO YOU KNOW WHAT?!?? IM GONNA GO GET HIM!" Jin exclaimed pushing himself off the couch and darting towards the door. He slammed the door causing Yoongi to flinch and look in disbelief

"Did he just quote drag race..."