sexy run

I went for a jug on the park and saw this woman who was giving me the fuck me eyes. Ran over to her just to say hello and next thing you kno her hands are in my pants. I couldn't believe she was doing this out in the middle of the park. She led me to the bench and she sat down while I stood in front of her. Pulling my dick out and getting nasty real fast. Spitting on my deck while she stroked it. Rubbing the tip against her moist wet lips. Then at last taking me down her throat. She began to gag on my dick so I grabbed her head and started to fuck her throat while her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Forgetting that we are out in public.
Told her it was my turn. I sat down and pulled her pants all the way off. While she stood in front of me I put one of her legs over my shoulder so that pussy was all in my face. I started to suck that clit while holding her ass so she couldn't go anywhere. She tasted so sweet. Pulled her in closer and put my tongue deep in her pussy hole as she moaned with pure pleasure. A few seconds later she said daddy im going to cum and her legs began to shake as I swallowed her. She took her leg down and climbed on top of me. Shoving my rock hard dick into that juicy pussy. Bouncing up and down so hard the bench was making noises. She began to scream so I put my hands around her neck and choked her to keep her quiet.
She began to cum again as her pussy got even tighter around my dick. Picked her up so I could hit it from the backHer ass was so round and I slapped it a few times before I put it in. Sliding into her felt even better this time. Beating it up from the back while her assistant bounce all over my dick. She saw someone coming down the road and we needed to finish right now. Going deeper and harder. I tired to pull out to cum but the made me stay in her as I began to nut hard in her she squirted all over my dick. We pulled up our pants and the person got closer and we both went our separate ways.