39

@AgustD- Hey Jiminie.. is your friend doing okay? ❤️

@OfficialP.JM- HEY! I missed u :( and yeah he's fine. I had to fight the vape out of hands this afternoon though. He shouldn't be posting that content. I don't want him to damage his career that he worked so hard for .

@AgustD- I missed you too Jiminie. I used to be addicted to cigarettes so please go easy on him it's not easy.

@OfficialP.JM- I will don't worry Hyung!

@AgustD- Could you just tell him I'm sorry.

@OfficialP.JM- Yoonie you have nothing to apologize for! It was a misunderstanding that was taken out of hands. Taehyung has been through hell and back the last few years. The post just triggered his anxiety and depression I guess. Then he decided to cope in bad ways. Every one of those reasons have nothing to do with you. I know for a fact that he's not upset with. Taehyung understands it was his choices he made and  nobody elses

@AgustD- I know but I'm still very sorry I didn't mean to upset him.

@OfficialP.JM- I was gonna go lay down with him for a bit so I'll let him know okay?

@AgustD- Okay thank you. Luckily your going to sleep at the perfect time, I'm currently being yelled at for having my phone on. Bye Jiminie! ❤️

@OfficialP.JM- Bye Yoonie Hyung I love you|

@OfficialP.JM- Bye Yoonie Hyung I love|

@OfficialP.JM-Bye Yoonie Hyung I|

Delivered

Jimin let out a soft sigh shoving his phone into his sweater pocket. Today has been hectic and he could definitely use a hug. He smiled softly, jogging up the staircase towards his best friends bedroom.

They have been living together for almost 3 years now. Jimin doesn't think he could ever live without him. Taehyung was his serotonin throughout everyday. Whenever he needed a hug he was there. Without him Jimin wouldn't be himself at all and it was the same for Taehyung.

"TaeTae.. it's Hyungie." Jimin whispered at the small sniffles that were coming from the large king sized bed.

He wandered towards the bed throwing the covers up and climbing underneath them.

"Hey it's okay.." Jimin whispered pulling the shaking boy into his hoodie. His hoodie became damp as the soft sniffles turned into louder sobs.

"Let it out Taehyungie. You shouldn't be hiding all your feelings when you have me huh?" Jimin whispered again rubbing his back softly. Once again the sobs quieted as sniffles appeared in the room.

"Hey, Yoongi contacted me to say he was very sorry." Jimin said wiping the remaining tears off of the boys puffy face.

"Why he has no reason to be! I'm the one who exploded and ruined everything. I told him to just give me a bit to cool down. To be honest I don't know what I was expecting because Jungkook is not the type to just let it go. It's all because I've been bottling up my feelings. I'm so fucking stupid I wish I was d-" Before he could continue Jimin immediately cut him off.

"Hey, don't say such things okay. I know it's hard right now. But you didn't ruin anything I'm sure Jungkook is just as upset. Taehyungie he said he liked you! You've liked him for so long and he finally said he liked you!" Jimin said excitedly placing a few kisses on his temple to calm him down.

"I know but what if he was just saying that to keep me as his friend or something." Taehyung whispered unsurely.

"Tae we have known him for years and you know he would never do something like that." Jimin said sternly as Taehyung nodded rubbing roughly at the tears on his cheeks.

"You've got to call him or I'll see when he's coming home and you'll go visit his apartment. Your not hiding from him again" Jimin said making Taehyung shake his head rapidly.

"No I can't he's gonna hate me hyung I can't!" Taehyung said beginning to panic as he began to tremble in Jimins arms. Jimin sighed lifting the boys chin lightly.

"He will not hate you. You can and you will." Jimin exclaimed settling back down into the bed.

"You won't leave me for tonight right?" Taehyung croaked out moving closer into the warmth of his best friend.

"Of course I won't."