41

Jungkook gulped parking his car in front of the huge house. One part of him wanted to pull out of the driveway another part of him wanted to run inside and beg Taehyung to forgive him. So he decided he'd pick the middle ground.

He swung the car door open running a hand through his brown locks as his eyes slowly wandered up to the top of the house. He snapped out of his gaze trudging towards the entrance of the house and raising a shaking hand to knock on the door.

A few seconds after the door swung open revealing a half awake Jimin. The older boys rubbed his eyes roughly, before looking up in disbelief.

"What are you doing here Kook? Aren't you supposed to be in Seoul?" Jimin asked looking up into the boys dark exhausted doe eyes.

"Uh yeah, I came home." His once soft voice said in a now gravelly tone.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked cupping one of the boys cheeks as a tear slipped from his eyes.

"Is Tae home?" Jimin smiled sadly, wiping the tears off the boys pale skin.

"Yes, come in" Jimin responded moving sideways to allow the boy entry into the large home.

"You can just go up to his room." Jimin added watching Jungkook look up the stairs hesitantly.

"Just knock on the door he doesn't bite" Jimin giggled plopping back down onto the living room sofa.

Jungkook nodded letting his feet lead him up the stairs and to Taehyungs bed room. He hesitantly knocked on the door before moving backwards to play with his fingers anxiously.

"Come in" a soft voice responded causing Jungkook to slowly twist the door knob.

"Jiminie do you want to-" Taehyung looked back instantly becoming quiet at Jungkooks presence.

"Taehyung I-" before he could finish Taehyung rushed over hugging the male tightly.

"Please don't hate me Kookie. I'm so sorry. I talked to Jimin I was being stupid it was misunderstanding. Please I'm so sorry don't leave me. I'll do anything. I take everything back. Please, I'll do anything. I'll get over you.." Taehyung pleaded pulling away to look at Jungkook with his watering  puppy dog eyes.

"Hey... it's fine. I was about to apologize to Tae. I shouldn't have been so harsh I'm sorry." Taehyung shook his head harshly gripping his hair and shaking his head. A sigh left his mouth as he sat gently on his bed trying to calm his raising nerves.

"It's my fault. I bottled it up, and didn't tell you how I felt. If I had just told you I wouldn't have cause so many issues. Your friends probably think I'm insane" Taehyung said hanging his head into his small hands shamefully.

"Hey, it's no ones fault. I should have told you too. It's not a big deal Tae." Jungkook explained hesitantly sitting next to the boy.

"Please believe me when I say I really like you Taehyung I promise." Taehyung's looked up into Jungkook eyes shyly.

"I love you and I understand that your not ready for that. I'm sorry I didn't believe you but in the moment it all seemed like a cruel game.. everything happened so fast and I was already prepared for rejection. I just feel like nobody will ever actually love me.." Taehyung murmured looking down into his lap.

Guilt took over Jungkook as he scrambled to think of what he can say. Maybe on stage he seemed like a social butterfly but in person it was hard for him to even form a actual sentence.

"I understand, but I would never do that to you Tae and I like you so much. Taehyung you are loved from so many people. I will prove to you that I like you more then anything." Jungkook finally said placing two fingers under his chin.

"How about I take you out on a real date next week. Just you and I?" Taehyung blushed covering his rosy cheeks.

"O-okay." Taehyung's stammered out.

"And Tae please don't smoke it really worries me, I understand alot was going on for you, and it made you feel better but trust me the feeling was only temporary." Jungkook said furrowing his eyebrows  and looking down at his hands.

"I'll try Kookie, I promise. Like I said I'm so sorry. I was scared I fucked everything up." Taehyung whispered looking down into his lap also.

"No it's okay, Taehyung. Wanna go for a walk.. we can talk about it all if you'd like?" Jungkook said reaching over to hold his small hand gently.

"Only if we get ice cream." Taehyung said giggling softly. Jungkook nodded sticking out his hand for the younger to grab.

"Deal, let's go."