"I have known Nicolas for a very long time. You could just ask me anything you want to know." He said as he stood up, I nodded at him "That is nice to know Chris." I said as I turned to Alina "I still want the file." She nodded.

I picked up my sunglasses then walked out of my office, I walked into the elevator and pressed lobby. I put on my sunglasses and exhaled as the elevators door opened, I walked out to see Patrick.

Here we go.

"Angelina! You do not call and you do not write." He said he came closer clearly initiating a hug which made me take a step back.

I held out my hand making him look at it and shake his head, "Still not a hugger I see." He said as he shook my hand. "Far from being one." I said as I studied him.

Patrick is a tall man with blonde hair, freckles all over his face he has a nice build but not better than Nicolas. He is the don of the Irish mafia, one of the first people to respect me when I first gained leadership of my mafia.

"I am holding my annual ball this Friday. In Ireland of course, I would personally love it if you name." He said as he tried to kiss my hand which made me yank it away.

"Friday?" I asked with a thinking face, "Ooh! That's no good! I am very busy on Friday but if my meeting or my plans fall through, I will definitely show up." I said as I nodded.

"Well, I suppose that works." He said as he stared at me "Indeed it does. Goodbye Patrick!" I said as I walked past him. I have no plans on Friday whatsoever I just don't want to go to Ireland and go to a stupid ball.

I walked over to my secretary's desk making her sit up, "Hi Gina!" I said with a smile. "Hey Ange" She said as I walked in front of the desk.

"I just wanted to apologize for using your desk this morning." I said as I put my bag on the desk and opened it up. "Oh it's fine! I didn't mind" She said as I pulled out a check book.

"If you ever want an upgrade or anything along those lines or something for personal matters. Please do not hesitate to ask me okay?" I asked as I wrote her a check.

"Do not do that whole back and forth thing just take it." I said as I gave her the check, she gasped then looked at me as I picked up the bag. "I can't-"

"Do not start." I said as I walked out of my building, I got into my car and put my bag in the passenger seat as the valet boy closed the door.

I gave him a tip then drove off, I arrived at my house just as the movers arrived. I got out and locked my car door, I gave them instructions and they got to work.

"Where is this truck going ma'am?" I turned around and finished signing whatever this is, "Goodwill, salvation army, anything along those lines you pick."I said and he nodded as he got into the truck.

"You are changing shit already?" I looked over to Christopher who is getting out of his car, "Yes clearly" I said as we walked into the foyer.

"It's only been three weeks. That's what your longest without changing your whole house? Has your skin been itchy? Do you have a rash?" He asked as he inspected my arms.

"Did you come here for something?" I asked, he sighed then stared at me. "What happened with Nicolas?" He asked making me look away.