56

@AgustD- So your gonna post on your Instagram story, and go out with your friends for Starbucks but ignore all my dms when I'm obviously worried about you?
Read

@AgustD- What did I do to you? Can you stop leaving me on read!
Read

@AgustD- I'm trying so hard to be nice but there's only so much I can take before I explode. Your hurting me a lot Park Jimin. Stop being so selfish!
Read

-

Jimins lip began to quiver as he shook his head. The words flowing through his brain like crazy.

He pushed his shaky body up wondering into the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

He sighed cranking the knob to the shower all the way up before removing the clothes from his pale body. He quickly stepped in allowing the scorching hot water burn his skin as he closed his eyes focussing on the pain.

'Your hurting him'

'Your so selfish, how could you treat others like that'

'This is exactly why you'll be alone'

'Nobody will ever love someone who will hurt them and act selfishly just for themselves.'

'He's gonna leave you and it will be all your fault.'

'He probably hates you already'

Jimin shook his head 'No' tears flowing endlessly from his shimmering brown eyes. The pain was becoming increasingly insufferable. So many thoughts ran through his brain as he attempted to focus on the hot water scorching his now red skin.

"U-ugh" he groaned feeling his head began to spin he quickly shut off the faucet breathing heavily against the side of the shower.

"Please don't leave me" he whispered wrapping his hands around the painful rash spreading across his skin due to the heat.