58

"Why does he have to be so perfect its so unfair." Yoongi whispered looking sadly down at his cellphone.

"Still not talking to you?" Namjoon asked sitting down with a bowl of freshly cooked noodles.

"Nope." Yoongi said simply dropping his phone and opening his mouth like a baby bird.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon questioned moving away with a weird face.

"Give me noodles or die." His eyes widened as he quickly picked up some noodles feeding it into the older boys mouth.

"What bitch! Are you trying to steal my man because yours isn't responding" Jin said sassily sitting in between the two boys.

"Hyung that was harsh" Namjoon said swatting his arm playfully.

"You better watch it Namjoon before you start walking around with no goddamn hands, and you, you know I'm just being well... myself I guess?" Yoongi rolled his eyes nodding as Namjoon hid his hands into his pockets.

"It's just irritating like I don't know what I've done wrong!" Yoongi said sitting back into the sofa with a annoyed face.

"Did you go through all your old text?" Yoongi shook his head no unlocking his cellphone.

"Give it to me, if this kid is also a bottom I can easily find out what your stupid douchebag ass did wrong." Jin remarked snatching the cellphone from his hands. He scrolled through the conversation cringing softly at Yoongi's flirt attempts. Before stopping on a message.

"And there we go, it's because your a liar" he said simply, handing the cellphone back to Yoongi.

"What? No I'm not!" Yoongi said before looking into his phone before mentally face palming.

"He follows my Instagram smart stuff and I'm pretty sure he commented. I think the issue personally is that he caught you in a lie and trust me that's a huge turn off." Jin stated opening his mouth for Namjoon to feed him.

"Give me a kiss now" Namjoon said in pout, earning several kisses from Jin.

"Example 1 this goof has never lied to me once. If he did I wouldn't talk to him until his hair was gone." Namjoon raised a eyebrow shaking his head softly in disbelief.

"Actually...?" Yoongi questioned looking over concerningly.

"No, but if he did lie I wouldn't be happy. As far as I know the kid is sensitive from what Jungkook has said.. wait or is that his boyfriend or whatever they are. Ugh I don't even know." Jin rambled sassily.

"Well, we've talked about his past a few times and he did go through a lot in high school what if I offended him." Yoongi frowned placing his head into his hands.

"Oh you most definitely did, and that fact that he already told you about past issues. I'm sorry bestie but come on, let me check my insta" Jin said quickly searching Jimins name in his like section.

"Yep, he liked it and commented." Yoongi groaned throwing his head back softly.

"So why did you lie?" Namjoon asked quite confused with the whole situation.

"Because I was embarrassed that I was to scared to meet him. I just wanna seem cool. Not like a wuss who was to scared to actually meet him." Jin sighed shaking his head.

"If your not yourself he'll end be uninterested. Nobody wants a normal person. Like where's the flavour in that!" Jin exclaimed as Namjoon nodded looking at his boyfriend with so much love.

"I mean I'm far from normal, and so is Joon he literally eats sushi in the middle of the road off his fucking skateboard!" Jin explained as Namjoon nodded confidently.

"Sushi is better off skateboards, ask Jungkook!" Namjoon said nodding intently.

"See even Jungkooks current man or whatever they are right now has the most weirdest man ever. Like Jungkook is something else" Yoongi nodded rolling his eyes from the mans non stop rambling.

"So now you know what you did... What should you do now?" Jin said crossing his legs with a curious face.

"Are you my counsellor or something?" Yoongi asked with a disgusted facial expression.

"I mean if you pay me enough anything is possible" He exclaimed.

"WOW! Nope don't say that thank you." Namjoon said shoving a hand over his mouth.

"I'll have to apologize then transfer to their friend group because they are probably a little more normal." Yoongi muttered loud enough for both boys to hear.

"First part is correct unfortunately the second is inncorrect. Normal literally isn't a thing." Jin said tilting his head cockily to the side with a tiny smirk.

"Yep, your evidence of that" Yoongi said instantly regretting his words.

"You have 3 second to run"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"RUN!"

"WAIT NO JIN PUT DOWN MY SKATEBOARD!" Namjoon yelled chasing his boyfriend down the apartment hallway.