10....out burst

[Your pov]

      You can feel your heartbeat accelerate, and your breathing hitch. You face gets hot and you are over come with the felling of sickness. You and Jin speed out the door, and you can hear Kirishima's voice, calling out your name.

    When we get out you hear Jin fall to the ground out of the corner of your eye, and hear him groan and hit the ground with a thud. You look back to see Aizawa on top of him, pinning his arms behind his back. Walking behind him are some of the other teachers. 

    “Y/n. you need to come back to UA.” Aizawa glares at me and you can see that Jin is in pain. He’s gasping for air and Aizawa isn't letting up on him.

    “Aizawa, please get off of him!” you shout in a curdling tone. 

Kirishima comes rushing out the door and Jin glares in his direction. You have so many thoughts running through your mind: Can you get away? How long are you going to be able to hide?

 ‘I'm so sorry Jin!’ you think, ‘I failed again. I'm not strong enough.’ 

“It’s ok. You are strong..” his voice rings through your head loud and clear. Your eyes start watering.

    You look down at Jin. His dark hair in his eyes, it sways every time he makes a desperate movement to get out of Aizawa’s grip. His face twisted with an expression of anger and worry is so vivid and real. His beautiful deep purple eyes, brimmed with tears of frustration that threaten to stream down his face. His pale skin now flushed red. He lets out grunts of pain.

Kirishima rushes to be by your side. He gently pulls you into his chest.

    This is everything you’ve dreamed of. Your heart fluttered..but it didn't feel right. This wasn’t the right time or situation. And this infuriated you. 

“Why can't you just let this go!” you yell pushing him away with one motion. He looked so hurt and unfazed at the same time. 

    “Do you have any idea how long it took me to build everything! How long it took for me to create a routine!?” you yell. You put your hand to your chest and continue to yell.

    “I was doing so well in school! I was so helpful! I was making everyone as happy as I could! Everything was perfect! I could have handled this on my own! You say I'm in pain but you don't even know what PAIN is! This is nothing I couldn’t have handled on my own!” you yell.

    “Y/n! Do you not know how serious this is! I know you must be so upset with my right now. I get it. It oka-” he started. But you cut him off.

“You get it!!?” you let out a distressful laugh “HA! You don't get it! You don't fucking get it at all! You have no idea how LONG i have dealt with all of this! I have survived over 15 years of a living hell! You have no idea what it's like to be in your own home! Your own fucking house Kirishima! Your house! What's supposed to be your home! You have no idea what it's like to be afraid of going to sleep at night because of your drunk parents coming in and beating you! Beating and beating and beating you until you lose so much blood that you feel lightheaded and pass out! What it's like to have NO ONE you care about. Being too scared to say anything to anyone!” you're practically screaming. 

You can feel everyone's eyes on you. The staff, Kiri, Jin. but you don't care. You didn't care about anything right now. This was the first time in a long time you had ever expressed yourself with such an outburst. And the other times had just been heated arguments. But this….this was different. All your years of keeping your real emotions hidden and bottled up; all the suffering and abuse and problems that you had kept to yourself, had finally filled you to the rim. And it cracked that imaginary bottle. No; it hadn’t just cracked…. It exploded. And this was the result of it.