C011 - The Program Starts Broadcasting

Start from the beginning

It wasn't really shady, was it?

At that time, when Shi Fei said that he would also choose the song "Wild Long", there were a lot of people on the barrage who called Shi Fei crazy.

As a result, by the time the music started, his previously slightly lazy temperament had completely changed, and the words on the pop-up screen began to change as well.

"Open mouth bombing ah, regardless of whether or not Shi Fei is crazy, this strength is really strong."

"My mother, his singing is too strong. I feel the power of two meters and eight meters across the screen, and I love it."

"I got goosebumps when he opened my mouth, I originally thought that Qin Zhi sang this song well, but I didn't think that Shi Fei was stronger."

"Before there were still doubts, now I am completely convinced that Shi Fei is definitely promoted by his own strength, who just said that Shi Fei was promoted by shady promotions. Quickly come out and hit your face."

The first two-thirds of the show played the preliminaries of the beauty track, and the second third played the preliminaries of the original track, which could not be played due to the time limit, and stuck the end at the climax.

The fans of each of the promoted contestants on Weibo were growing, with Shi Fei rising the fastest.

The three tracks that had been promoted were still trying to prepare for the next competition as people chose which little brother to pick.

A conspiracy was premeditated among these contestants.

........

A city, inside a villa area.

Gu Yueze, who had just finished working out, entered the study after taking a shower and wearing black casual pajamas to start reviewing documents.

The warm yellow light overhead shone on his handsome face, illuminating his features in a hazy manner.

Something flickered in his mind as if today was important, and the feeling of forgetting something still filled his mind strongly.

Gu Yueze sat on a chair and called his assistant Zhang Wu with his cell phone.

Zhang Wu, who was trying to help with his daughter's homework at home, received a call from the CEO in the middle of the night, and immediately took out a stern gesture of readiness to return to the company to work overtime.

"Is there any work I haven't finished today?"

"Mr. Gu, what are you referring to?" Halfway through wearing his suit, Zhang Wu did not understand what he meant. The Gu Group's industries were spread all over the world, and as the youngest family head and company helmsman of this generation, Gu Yueze's daily work schedule was very tight.

Don't say today, that was, what work was available in the next month was arranged clearly, and the schedule was more than that of a first-tier star.

Of course, it would all be reasonably arranged.

"It feels like there's some work that was forgotten." Gu Yueze's memory was very good, and he could remember the documents even after scanning through them, as well as the itinerary, but he couldn't remember what he had forgotten.

"Today's meeting with Mr. Zhang, as well as the connected video conference, the shareholder meeting has been held, and the reports for the second half of the quarter for each branch office have also been submitted... "Zhang Wu listed today's work schedule, all completed ah.

"Hang on." After Gu Yueze's clear and cold voice finished, the phone hung up.

With his suit half-worn, Zhang Wu still felt a little confused, what was wrong with Mr. Gu.