Prologue: Chp. 2

"Hi...!"

"...Hey."

Orion and the mystery boy stared at each other in silence again before the latter of the two spoke up. "So...do you happen to know why we're here?" He asked, nervously scratching his head. "Um, no...sorry." Orion replied, rubbing his arm a bit.

The mystery boy sighed before getting up and stretching a bit. "...Damn. Well, since we're here, we might as well get to know each other! I'm Doppo Hara! I don't mean to brag, but I'm known as the Ultimate Nail Artist, hehe!"

"Ultimate...? Do you...also go to Hopes Peak Academy?"

"Mhm. Or, well, I was about to, haha. All I remember is taking one step on the school grounds before feeling faint, passing out, and waking up here. I think I also remember a word, but it's probably not important...wait, did you say 'also?'"

"Yeah! The same thing happened to me...I'm Orion Iiyama, the Ultimate Sailor. It's nice to meet you, Doppo!"

Orion held out a hand, which Doppo happily shook with a toothy grin. Orion quickly noticed that Doppo was a bit taller than him, and that his eyes, or rather, eye, was a nice shade of pink, like his hair. He also noticed that his teeth were akin to a shark's with how sharp and pointy they were. This slightly frightened and confused him, but he decided to ignore it for now since he seemed pretty nice.

Once they shook hands, Doppo looked past Orion and noticed a door. "Hey, you think that door's unlocked?" He asked, pointing at the door. Orion turned around to look at the door before sighing. "...Only one way to find out." He said before making his way over to the door and somewhat nervously opening it.

---

sorry the ending for this chapter is shit h
its fuckin 6 am and i didnt sleep yet
the next chapter is gonna be better i promise-