Chapter 7 - Steal It, If You Can

Start from the beginning

Morgana: From here on out, we'll be using codenames. You can address me as Eagle 1!

Ryuji: Oh, don't you start that again.

Morgana: Then what do you have in mind?

Ryuji: I'll be... Skull!

Ann: Skull?

Ryuji: I just kinda... thought of it cuz'a the mask...

Morgana: Then I'll be...

Ren: Jubey.

Morgana: That's way too simple!

Ren: Jubey was an old friend of mine. You remind me of him.

Ann: I like it, it's kinda cute!

Morgana: W-well, if you think so, Lady Ann...

Ann: So, what should mine be?

Ryuji: Well, with that outfit, I'd say somethin' like... Sexy Cat!

Ann: Uh, no way in Hell!

Ren: Well, you called her a cougar before, but she's younger, so... I think the word for that is gerbil?

Ann: No way, that doesn't fit me at all!

Ren: What about Kitty Woman?

Ann: Lame. Oh! Panther works!

Ryuji: Don't just brush off a name like that like it doesn't sound cool!

Jubey: It's your turn, Ren~

Skull: How about... GoGo Mask?

Jubey: That sounds lame. Did you lose interest in this already?

Panther: Do you have any ideas?

Ren: (Incubator...) N-not really.

Jubey: Fine, we'll figure yours out later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skull: Seriously... How are we supposed to get across THIS?!

Jubey: It's not impossible. We'll need a special key to shut them off. Let's see which one of the guards has it.

*Panther leans around the corner, giving the guard a seductive wink before turning and running. After Skull hits the guard in the head, it transforms*

Shadow: What was that for?! You're nothing but stupid thugs, ya big jerks!

Skull: Whoa, it talks!

Panther: It's a girl, too! I didn't mean to use sex appeal!

*Ren points his gun at the Wraith*

Ren: Hand over the key.

Shadow: Key? Fine, if that's what you want, I guess it's not worth my life.

*The Shadow gives Ren the key*

Ren: Thank you.

Shadow: Huh? I- wasn't expecting thanks... But, it feels kinda nice...

*The Shadow begins to glow*

Shadow: Huh?! Wh-what is this?! ... That's right. I remember now. I don't just belong to King Kamoshida. I am the remains of a Magical Girl, drifting in the sea of the human heart. You may call me Pixie. From now on, I live within you.

*Ren's mask glows light blue and his eyes turn red. Pixie turns into a ball of light that is sucked up by his Soul Gem*

Skull: What was that?