66

Jimin gulped as Taehyung grabbed onto his hand trying to force him out of the Hyundai.

"Come on Jiminie!" Jimin whined shaking his head 'no'.

Jungkook stood behind Taehyung chuckling at their chaotic behaviour.

"YAH! What do you think this is funny bunny boy? Huh? fight me bitch" Jimin exclaimed throwing a Coca Cola at him.

"Woah somebody get the restraints. One second I'll tell Yoongi Hyung to come collect his man." Jungkook smirked making Jimin jump out of the car and dash toward him tackling his muscular body to the ground.

"Holy shit, woah guys!" A voice yelled making all the boys look up to see Namjoon walking over in shock.

"Well hello?" Jungkook said trying to push the boys off of him.

"Are you guys going inside?" Namjoon questioned looking at them in complete confusion.

"Uh no-" Jimin said as Jungkook through a hand over his mouth.

"Yes we are!" Jungkook stated pulling the boy off the ground.

"I don't wanna let me gooo" Jimin whined his face turning a shade of dark red.

"Stop being a baby!" Taehyung muttered grabbing onto Jimins small hands.

"I'm scared" Jimin muttered pouting softly at the pavement as the two boys dragged him and their belongings.

"Why? They don't bite. Well occasionally Jin does dur-" Namjoon muttered immediately being cut off by Jungkook.

"-WOAH! That's enough." Jungkook hollered pushing Jimin into the elevator.

"Your aggressive" Jimin pouted ripping open his book bag to grab a sweater.

"I really like your style, I wish Jin would dress like that more often, but he's to shy too." Namjoon commented looking at the boys plaid skirt with a large sweater over top

"Ah thank you." Jimin whispered softly before picking up his bag.

"Follow me" Namjoon said helping Jungkook with his bags.

"Why did you bring so many?" Namjoon asked raising a eyebrow.

"Because I can't choose outfits haven't we been over this like 2 times already?" Jungkook said struggling with his belongings.

Namjoon sighed attempting grab the house key from his pocket.

"Got it" he mumbled unlocking the door and pulling it open.

"Babyyy" Jin exclaimed hugging boyfriend tightly until he caught a glance of the other boys behind him.

"Oh my gosh!" He squealed pushing his boyfriend aside and pulling Jungkook into a tight hug before doing the same to the other two.

Inside the apartment Yoongi Immediately jumped up heading around the corner to see the boys standing there as Jin freaked out.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi said showing his bright gummy smile as the rest of the boys smirked softly.

"Hi.." he mumbled shyly his cheeks dusting with blush.

"Okay! So are you guys gonna adventure around Seoul?" Jin said smiling softly at the boys.

"Yeah Taehyung and I were gonna go on a little date" Jungkook said making Taehyung look down with a small smile on his face.

"What about you Jimin?" Jin asked looking at the shy boy standing in the corner of the door frame.

"Uh, I don't kn-"

"Wait Jiminie, I can show you around Seoul if you want?" Yoongi smiled as Jimin pursed his lips nodding.

"Okay well Joon and I are probably gonna hang out here for a bit. Tonight we can have a movie night if you guys want?" Jin offered with a small smile.

"Of course Hyung." Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi said in alliance causing them to all look at each other in disbelief.

"Well that was weird and we are gonna get go going now." Jungkook said placing his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Okay I'll see you guys later tonight!" Jin said looking back to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Well.." Jin said snickering at the two shy males.

"Uh yeah let's go Jiminie." Yoongi said as Jimin nodded waving goodbye to the boys in the house.

-

"So what do you want to do?" Jin said looking up to Namjoon with a innocent little smirk.

"Oh you little shit" Namjoon chuckled picking his smaller boyfriend up into his arms.