68

"I'm sorry my fans are just protective of me sometimes" Jimin explained referring to the comments before slurping up some noodles. Yoongi just chuckled raising his thumb to wipe off the juice.

"I understand, it makes sense. Hopefully they will trust me one day" Yoongi said looking out at the flowing River.

"This is so pretty.." Jimin whispered looking up at Yoongis face.

"I love coming here on my days off.." Yoongi admitted looking back at Jimin who was staring memorized by the sun shining on his face.

"I see why." Jimin replied picking up a piece of food and placing it in front of Yoongis mouth.

"What?" Yoongi asked looking at the boy confused.

"Ahhh" Jimin mimicked his eyes fluttering as he looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled again opening his mouth wide for Jimin to feed himself

"Thank you Jiminie." He said reaching out to caress his cheek softly. Jimin smiled inwardly looking back down at the noodles in his lap.

"Are your legs not cold? I may have a blanket in the car?" Yoongi said running his legs softly to warm up the red skin.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said snapping the boy out of his prance. Jimin gasped in slightly before looking back to the boys larger hand resting on his soft knee.

"Ah sorry, um no I should be fine the food is warming me up.." Jimin whispered covering his face a bit in embarrassment.

Yoongi cooed taking his hands away from his face, anyone who'd see them would think they were a cute couple on a lovely date. But in reality they were just 'best friends'.

-

"Your hands are so soft." Yoongi muttered playing with younger smaller fingers.

"Oh thanks.." Jimin whispered out looking at the crowded streets of seoul.

"Do you like Seoul so far?" Yoongi asked staring up into Jimins sparkling eyes.

"Uh, yeah it's very pretty." Jimin whispered looking up at the bright blue sky.

Yoongis eyes brightened as he saw the merchandise sitting in a store window. He tugged gently on the boys hand heading foward to the shop.

"Ooh! Let's go in here" Yoongi said grabbing the boys wrist and dragging him through the entrance of the store.

"Woah, slow down!" Jimin giggled allowing the older to drag into the small stuffed section.

"Do you want one Jiminie?" Yoongi asked stepping on his tippy toes to get a kumamon stuffed animal.

"Oh yeah, you told me that was your favourite character didn't you?" Jimin beamed touching the stuffed animal softly.

"What did you want nugget?" Yoongi asked looking down at the younger with a smirk.

"YAH! Don't c-call me a n-nugget" Jimin stammered looking around at the stuffed animals.

"Uh I like that one" Jimin said pointing at a cute cow stuffy above his head.

"Okay I'll get that for you nugget." Jimin whined smacking his arm before gladly accepting the cow into his hands.

"Come on let's go pay pretty boy." Jimin blushed gently shoving the stuffed animal at Yoongi.

"Hey don't be shy pretty boy." Jimin shoved his head into his hands waiting for Yoongi to finish paying for the stuffed animals.

"Thank you." Jimin mumbled out, Yoongi smiled wrapping his arm tightly around his small waist.

"We should get back huh?" Jimin nodded smiling at the feeling of Yoongis hands squeezing, and lightly caressing his waist.

"Yeah, let's go."