71

Taehyung smiled softly as Jungkook interlaced his fingers along with his smaller ones.

"I hate taxis" Taehyung whispered causing Jungkook to chuckle quietly and wrap a arm tightly around his smaller waist.

"I'll protect you." Jungkook whispered back. Taehyung blushed smacking his chest lightly out of embarrassment.

"What baby?" He asked making Taehyung's eyes widen as he quickly covered his face.

"Kookie your gonna kill me." He whined out placing his head onto the youngers shoulder.

"Awh it's okay my darling." Jungkook said causing the boy to look up with wide eyes and a bright smile.

"Was this your goal of the day love?" Taehyung questioned making Jungkook cover his own face now.

"What?...What baby?'" Taehyung mocked causing Jungkooks entire face to get pitch red.

"We've arrived sir, that will be 25000 won" The driver said handing the machine back to the young couple.

"Oh thank you so much" Jungkook exclaimed quickly paying the driver and jumping out of the cab.

Taehyung pouted holding his hand out for Jungkook to grab. Jungkook smiled grabbing his hand and helping him out of the cab.

"What you missed my touch that fast?" Jungkook asked with a tiny smirk.

"No! Yah you punk." Taehyung said growling silently.

"Let's go darling." Jungkook said interlacing his fingers with Taehyung's again. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's face as he looked around Seoul in shock.

"Hey love, we should come here for modelling more often. Me and Jimin." Taehyung said looking at the huge buildings and billboards.

"Do you want to see my favourite billboard. If it's still here? Jin sent me a photo of it a few days ago." Jungkook said pulling him around the corner for him to look up shyly at the billboard.

"My vogue shoot.. wait they used my photos!" Taehyung smiled brightly looking up at the photo happily.

"Yep, I think you look amazing." He whispered into his ear.

"I feel bad they didn't choose any of Jimins photos." Taehyung bit his lip turning back to Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Jimins chanel board is just down the road." Taehyung mouth dropped as he tugged on Jungkooks hand racing down the sidewalk to see his bestfriends billboard.

"Wow." Taehyung whispered out.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Jungkook said making Taehyung look back to him happily.

"Thank you for showing me... my manager never told me." Taehyung stated honestly.

"Do you want to go get some sushi? I don't have a skateboard but we can eat it at this small abandoned skate park Namjoon showed me?" Jungkook asked biting his lips anxiously.

"Of course, you don't need to worry. Anywhere with you is perfect for me" Taehyung said lightly running his finger over Jungkooks bitten lip.

"Don't do that love. It probably hurts." Taehyung whispered out as Jungkook looked down at him completely mesmerized.

"Uh, anyways let's go." Taehyung said snapping out of his trance.

"Oh yeah." Jungkook mumbled in disappointment.

-

"Open up baby" Jungkook said cooeing quietly as the boy accepted the food into his mouth.

"This is so good what the hell?" Taehyung said widening his eyes at the thousands of flavours filling his mouth.

"I know right" Jungkook said placing some food into his mouth with a hum. Taehyung smiled placing the food beside them so they could both reach. Before tangling their legs and leaning back comfortably.

Jungkook smiled taking a quick picture.
"Can you send that to me Kook?"

Jungkook nodded opening his phone and quickly sending it to the other boys cellphone. He bit his lip looking up to Taehyung who was staring into the sky.

"Taehyung..." Taehyung snapped out of his daze looking back to Jungkook with a small nod.

"Can you move forward a bit more?" Taehyung smirked a bit, raising a eyebrow before shifting himself forward and shyly climbing onto Jungkooks lap.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook whispered as his hand began to travel down to Taehyung's waist.

"I don't know can you." Taehyung said leaning in as their lips brushed against one another's.

"Kiss me.." he whispered onto his lips, Jungkook pulled the boys chest to his own before leading his other hand to cup Taehyung's cheek.

His lips crashed onto Taehyung's. Their lips moved in sync as Taehyung began to smile softly against his lips. Jungkook bit his lip gently causing him to gasp, he quickly slipped his tongue into his mouth as Taehyung pushed him softly onto the pavement.

"YES GET IT SON!" Taehyung eyes widened as he quickly pushed himself away of Jungkook. Jungkook leaned up letting his eyes flutter open.

"Are you kidding me Seokjin? Why the fuck are you here?" Jungkook asked whining as Taehyung hide his face in his hands from complete embarrassment.

"We came to eat sushi.. seems you beat us to it." Namjoon chuckled pointing to the half eaten sushi beside them.

"Hyung why do you have hickeys all over your neck- never mind don't answer that" Jungkook exclaimed grabbing Taehyungs hand.

"Have fun lovebirds!" Jin called out.

"Can you believe they were full on making out." Jin said mouth agape as he sat down next to his boyfriends skateboard.

"Nope, I wish I could believe they weren't." He cringed shoving food into his mouth.

-

"That was so embarrassing!" Taehyung said leaning into his side shyly.

"Oh it's fine it's just Seokjin" Jungkook said placing a small kiss on the side of his head.

"Kookie"

"Darling" they both said at the same time before speaking up again.

"You go first"

"You can go first" they said in alliance.

"Darling. Uh Taehyung... I know you said you wanted to take it slow. But I really like you and you make me the happiest person in the world. So I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend..?" Jungkook said biting at his lips once again.

"Jungkook. I would love that." Taehyung giggled leaning forward to kiss his lips.

"Really?!" He squealed widening his eyes before twirling the older boy around in circles.

"Yes, I wanted to take it slow but. I really like you and I don't wanna risk losing such a perfect boy." Taehyung explained squeezing tightly onto Jungkook shoulders.

"You would have never losed me, I will always wait for you no matter what. I'm by your side." Taehyung smiled hugging him tightly.

"Taehyung I know it's soon but I love you so mu-"

"-I love you too more then anything." He whispered into his neck.