73

"BRUH! Like why would she even do that cant she control her hormones for two seconds" Jimin exclaimed completely absorbed into Frozen.

"Can you?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow earning a glare from both Yoongi and Jimin at the same time.

"But like seriously Jin Hyung. This girl really froze the entire town because of that!" Jin tried to hold back a laugh as Jimin angrily shoved a chicken nugget into his mouth.

"Hyung I think your a little to focused on the movie.." Taehyung whispered softly.

"Well are we watching it or not?" Jimin asked looking back to the film with a look of fury.

"Okay nugget I think that's enough frozen for you." Yoongi said making Jimin immediately become flustered.

"HEY! Don't call me that" he pouted as Namjoon crawled over on the floor to find another movie.

"Sorry nugget." He whispered playing with the males hair as he turned back to the TV shyly.

"HARRY POTTAH" Jungkook yelled watching the film finally pop up the on the television.

"Oh god no" Jimin whispered leaning back onto Yoongis lap.

"Oh god yes! This is literally the best movie series ever created." Namjoon said as Jin fed him food to keep him from rambling about the movie.

"Let's just watch it." Jin muttered leaning into his boyfriends side.

"Fine." He pouted watching the movie begin.

"WAIT HOLD UP THAT OLD BAG WAS A CAT I DONT REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING?" Jimin exclaimed 3 minutes in making Namjoon look over with a glare.

"Old bag... OH I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MCGONAGALL A OLD BAG!" Namjoon yelled making Jimin cock a eyebrow sassily.

"Did I stutter?" He inquired making Yoongi chuckle for a moment.

"Oh is it funny?" Namjoon asked Yoongi with widened eyes.

"Maybe a little" Namjoon huffed turning the opposite way.

"I'm sorry Hyung, she's a wonderful bi- I mean witch." Jimin stated. Namjoon turned back to the TV pressing play.

"He's in a huff now." Jin mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Baby give me a kiss?" Jin asked earning a small peck on the lips, namjoon instantly smiled his mood changing quite a bit from the small interaction.

"Okay that's cute." Taehyung whispered to Jimin and his boyfriend who just nodded softly.

"Hey did I tell you guys that Jin and I went for sushi and saw those two making out on the pavement." Namjoon asked smirking, making Taehyung eyes widen.

"YAH! You snitch what did they do to you " Jin exclaimed smacking his boyfriend lightly.

"OH MY GOD! Wait are you guys dating!" Jimin exclaimed happily, Taehyung nodded instantly getting tackled to the ground by his bestfriend.

"Finally!!" He yelled squeezing the life out of him.

"Jimin.. my boyfriend looks like he's about to lose all air in his lungs" Jungkook laughed as Jimin loosened his grip on him.

"Oops sorry Tae" he giggled, yoongi looked down silently cooeing at the adorable boy.

"Okay let's watch the movie"

"Maybe.." Jimin smirked.