"Thanks for that back there. Kaminari is nice he's just not really..."

"What the hell are you talking about Yatsu? Your type?! Your type is shitty nerds who can't fight worth shit. Pay attention before you miss Deku losing."

I hummed, turning back to the screen as I listened to All Might from over the speakers. "Is everyone ready? Begin!" An alarm rang out and I watched the tv as everyone racing flashed across the screen. Though everyone immediately began to bet on Sero and his ability to soar above the course, I couldn't help but smile as Izuku soared past everyone into first place.

"Those are..."

"Those are Asami and Bakugo's moves!" Kirishima yelled from behind us and I stepped away from Bakugo as he began grumbling and sweating in anger. As I looked back up to the screen, I found Izuku laying face-first at the finish line, Sero having taken first place.

My face fell, dumbstruck at how he could've possibly managed to fall from first place and end up with his face in the concrete in the two seconds I had looked away.

"All Might wants to see us after class." Izuku toned into my earpiece, mumbling as the screen turned off and my group was called to compete next.

My race had been nothing but entertainment, Bakugo and I shrieking in excitement as we pushed each other to our limits, chastising as we danced and flung between metal poles. Though everyone seemed concerned that he and I were genuinely fighting, the two of us knew it wasn't that serious.

By the end of our race, the two of us were drenched in sweat and covered in bruises we had gifted each other as we stood at the finish line. All Might gave Bakugo his first place ribbon, going on to compliment him before I was chastised for not going hard enough.

I shrugged him off, not thinking too much of it as we all grumbled tiredly and made our way back to our classmates.

Class went on like this for the rest of the day. As class came to an end, I had managed to race against every single person in our class and managed to come out in first or second every time.

Now, I found myself getting dressed back into my uniform in the locker rooms. Us girls had been quiet. Tired and wanting to get dressed before we shared any words.

Suddenly, Jirou was tugging on my shoulders as all the girls drew me to stand beside the wall. She made wide eyes, shifting between me and the wall as she waited for me to say something.

"What?" I asked. "Aren't the boys on the other side of-"

"Shh, look," she pulled me over, all the girls holding their breath as I suddenly found a hole in the wall. "Listen," she mouthed quietly.

"Don't even think about it! Peeving on them like that would be criminal!"

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement because you can't stop me!" Suddenly, there was a ripping sound and suddenly a flash of light came through the hole. Jirou looked at me as she expected me to do something and I shrugged my shoulders, quietly pointing at her earphone jacks as she nodded.

"I wanna see Yayorozu's boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies! Asami's-" my jaw hung open, my mouth growing dry as I listened to Mineta going psycho on the other side. I kept my hand over the hole, keeping him from being able to see anything as I waited for Jirou to tell me when she was ready.

"You keep Asami's name out of your mouth or I will-" Izuku was cut off as Mineta screamed. I found Jirou's earphone jack skipping through my fingertips, embedding itself into what I could only assume was Mineta's eye. I smiled at her and tried to hold in a laugh at the way Mineta began crying for mercy and begging for forgiveness.