90

"I don't wanna go home" Yoongi pouted hugging Jimin tightly as he laughed pushing his bestfriend away softly.

"You have to Hyung! Come on they are waiting for you." Jimin said helping the boy up as he raced down the stairs to where his Hyungs were waiting.

"Hey guys.." Taehyung spoke up earning small smiles from Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin.

"Yeah?" Jin questioned as he quickly grabbed his book bag off of the couch.

"Well, the three of of us have been discussing and we really want to move to Seoul. We think it will be better for all our careers." Jin eyes brightened as he dropped his stuff jumping excitedly.

"Really oh my gosh! We can work together, it's such a great idea all the work is in Seoul right now because of the increase in K-Pop!"

"Yeah and I end up having to travel down there a lot cause of work anyways" Jungkook said as Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Ah my babies" Jin yelled squeezing them all into a hug.

"I think that would be a good idea also." Yoongi spoke up shifting uncomfortably as he body began to feel a bit hot and his eyesight began to get blurry.

"Well we better get going" Jin said as Yoongi nodded snapping out of his gaze. Jin quickly grabbed his bags as Yoongi followed stopping in the door frame for a second.

"I don't feel well.." he mumbled to himself feeling his knees give out as he stumbled onto the floor for a moment before attempting to push himself back up. Jimin eyes widened as he pushed Jungkook aside rushing to Yoongi.

"Are you okay Hyung?" He exclaimed feeling his face for some sort of tempature.

"I'm fine Jiminie.." he said trying again to weakly to get back up as he trembled in Jimins hold; the other boys looked in concern.

"I'm going with him, he came to take care of me. I'm doing the same.." Jimin said raising to his feet.

"What Jimin no you can't just go to Seoul. You need to speak to your management." Hoseok warned as Jimin held onto Yoongis waist firmly.

"I'll be fine don't worry" he said brushing the hair out of Jimins face.

"No you won't, we need to go house shopping. Guys come on please just try to get your schedules off. Hoseok you haven't been around Seoul with us so we should all do this to make sure we really want to move there."

"I mean you know what he has a point, why don't we go down to house shop?"

"I don't want to be a burden."

"Your not going to be a burden, your never a burden to me.  We need to get it done with anyway. This just happens to be a good time since I have a clear schedule."

"Come on you need to sit down." Jimin said helping him over to the couch as Jin dropped his stuff on the floor rushing to get a look at Yoongis pale face.

Then it hit him.

"You haven't been eating again have you" he said making Jimin look between them confused.

"What I have.." Yoongi lied looking away shamefully.

"Don't lie to me Min Yoongi. Look me in the eyes and say you have been eating. I don't want your lies. We're not going through this again." Yoongi shook his head looking down into his lap.

"Yoonie.." Jimin whispered sadly as Jin looked up motioning for everyone to give the two some space to speak. Everyone new they liked each other, but it was their job to get together, and they all agreed they shouldn't get involved.

"I'm sorry nugget.." he whispered as Jimin forced him to look up again.

"It's the comments isn't it?" Jimin asked tilting his head slightly.

"I'm sorry I lied. I promised I wouldn't lie to you again, I just don't want you to feel guilty. It's not your fault what other people choose to say." Yoongi stammered trying to not cry in front of the younger. He didn't want to be seen as weak.

"Yoonie.. you should have told me. You know for a fact it's not good to just stop eating. Hyung your perfect the way you are and you shouldn't feel like you have to change yourself for anyone else." Jimin whispered pulling Yoongi into his arms. The younger boys comfort became to much as Yoongi began to let a few tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm coming with you. Your not a burden and for god damn sakes your not fat. Your gonna eat for me okay?" Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded understandingly.

"I know. I was gonna eat again it was just my anxiety and everything made it hard for me to convince myself too." Jimin nodded rubbing his back softly.

"I understand I've been there okay?"

"Okay."

-

"WERE SOARING FLYING THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH!" Jimin screamed loudly as Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok sat silently.

"Come on you must know this!" He yelled tapping the steering wheel.

"No I'm confused.." Taehyung yelled back.

"Did you find any places" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I found a few that look very nice!" Hoseok exclaimed over the blaring music. Suddenly a call came in startling all the boys.

"Hey!" Jin yelled through the phone, as Hoseok turned it down quickly

"Yes?" Jimin said passing a car before looking back to see Jin flipping up the middle finger.

"Drive like a normal human being smurf!" Jimin giggled hanging up the call.

"Let's see who will make it there first. Following the rules of the road of course" Jimin smirked passing another car.

"I love how you went 1 digit above the speed limit then quickly slowed down" Jungkook wheezed making Jimin blush a dark red.

"Yeah all at least I don't uh.. still pay candy crush!" Jimin exclaimed smiling goofily in the mirror.

"I swear someone said that to me at while ago.." he smiled.

"Probably Yoongi" Jimin whispered smiling at the thought of the other boy.

-

"What a idiot, is he even doing the speed limit!" Jin screamed blaring on the horn as everyone flinched.

"MOVE GRANDMA I HAVE PLACES TO BE" Jin yelled once again.

"Yoongi, want to stop for some food?" Yoongi nodded hesitantly before leaning his head back onto his neck pillow.

"LEARN TO DRIVE SMURF WHY IS HE SWERVING IN FRONT OF ME LIKE THAT" Jin yelled slamming on the horn as Namjoon looked over in horror.

"Baby I don't know if you should drive angr-"

"I'm not angry darling why would think that?" Jin turned around his eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh.. i don't know."

"Kisses.." Namjoon smiled placing a soft kiss on to the stressed out mans cheek.