The headboard was making a steady but quick beat. The sheets were slipping off the mattress.

I let go of her hands and she latched on to my head, moaning for me, begging for me.

Nobody has ever turned me on this fucking much.

I stopped suddenly, making her whine. "Turn your ass around."

She bit her lip acting like she ain't hear me. I chuckled getting off the bed. She looked back at me surprised as I drug her to the edge of the bed by her legs. I think she expected me to ask again but instead I flipped her ass over like a pancake. I had her ass up, but hanging over the side of the bed. Listening to the smacks and slaps as I beat her shit in.

"Fuuuccckkkkkk SHIT! Zion damn! Oh my gooooodddd my fuc-my fucking pussy! Dammnnn!" She moaned as I blew her back out.

"What the fuck did I say?! What's my name?"

"DaaaaDDDDdddyYYY. Fuucjcckkckckkk Da-daddy- fuck!"

I put my foot up on the bed getting a better angle, really pounding in her shit and she lost it. Creaming on the dick. I watched the creamy white gooey mess drip from her pussy as I thrusted into her softer.

I pulled out feeling accomplished. Knowing I tired her ass out.. and for once, she won't make me leave. She took a moment to just lay there.

While I put the strap up I was starting to think I might've hurt her.

"These sheets are soaked." She giggled a little pulling them off the bed.

That was the first thing she said since we finished. Shit I was kinda glad. I ain't want to lay on the same sheets as that Nigga.

I watched her as she finished up changing the sheets.

I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Z.."

"Man, don't tell me to leave." I was ready to get defensive.

"Wha- I'm not. I was going to tell you I love you."

I let my guard down. "I love you too"

We ended up cuddling in the bed, listening to music.. but mostly just soaking each other in.

"I can't believe you don't have to go" she chuckled as I held her. "I keep getting a feeling that's somethings going to happen to make you have to leave."

I smiled looking down at her "hell no, I ain't going anywhere."

And I didn't.

"You gonna make us late." I said putting on my clothes for school in the morning.

"It's fine, there's a sub filling in"

I stopped what I was doing. "Then I'm not going."

She sighed "baby, you have to."

"No. You're the only reason I go to school"

"One, that's really concerning. I need you to graduate. Two, I have to go back to the hospital...... don't look at me like that."

I rolled my eyes.

"Z, stop. I have to go be with him and you have to go to school. I know this is some bullshit. I don't want to see him.. but it's just too new right now. Everybody's going to be wondering why his fiancé isn't with him... everybody would wonder why neither one of us is at school. We just need to play it safe."