Drunk Mc Pt. Two/Fem. reader

Start from the beginning

"So," Asmo began. "It all started after (Y/n) and Satan were kissing."

You cough suddenly, and Satan blushes.

"So, that's why your face was stuffed in my boobs."

"Shut up, and let me tell the story!" Asmo said.

"Now, Satan and (Y/n) were all over each other, taking each other's clothes off."
Levi continued. "Lucifer got up, and left the room, so I followed him, recording. He wobbled to his room and shuffled all over the place for his phone. I asked him if he was okay, but he just said he wanted to be with his baby too. I got really confused, and then I realized he was calling Diavolo."

Asmo squealed. "The ship has sailed, Levi and I totally ship you guys together."

"Lol," Levi said. "Anyways, Lucifer called Diavolo and Diavolo came asking where Lucifer was. I told him Lucifer was drunk and couldn't even blink straight. Diavolo said that he wanted to talk to Lucifer anyway."

"Then," Asmo continued." I saw Satan giving (Y/n) another glass of champagne~"

<Flashback to last night>
"I lob you, (Y/n)!" Satan shouted incoherently. You drank another few gulps of alcohol, and you began to go at it with Satan.
He slowly slipped your clothes off, teasing you all the way, placing kisses all over your body, ignoring the fact that Diavolo and Lucifer fell through the door kissing.
The party was long from over.
You and Satan began to tease each other, hands playing on one another's bodies. Satan softly licked the sensitive spots on your neck.
You let out soft moans as his fingers trailed to your panties and played with you between your legs.
He kissed you gently and passionately, his other hand holding onto the back of your head.
You gasped, opening your legs further for Satan to explore more.
You let out little whimpers of moans, Satan's two fingers reaching in and stretching you out.
He rubs against your sweet spot, and you arch your back in pleasure.

"More." You say sloppily. "Please."

You were quite fast to sobering up, the world only seeming to be less hazy.
You were one of the first ones to drink, but one of the first ones to stop as well.
Besides, you only had Champagne.

Satan's fingers curled inside of you, unwinding and pulling back out. You whine at the loss of contact, and then notice him unzipping his pants. He smiles at you, once again mumbling that he loves you, this time, too low for him to hear. You want him to hurry. To plant himself inside you like a seed, and then release that seed inside of you.
You watch him pull down his pants, and you sit in his lap, pulling up your skirt.

Diavolo and Lucifer could be watching.
Belphie could be watching.
They could all be watching you sit in Satan's lap, pull up your clothes, and impale yourself on a throbbing, veiny, nine inch monster.
You slowly lowered yourself onto Satan's cock, the tip that just barely brushes you makes you gasp and shiver.
Then, you just drop down onto him completely.

How impatient you are.
Satan moans, bucking his hips up a bit as he grabs your waist and holds you down.

"Kitten!" He unexpectedly yells out, and his head falls back.
But, he is completely sober.

"S- satan?" You ask, and he looks at you, smirking.

"I'm sober, yes. But I have a harsh headache tight now, so maybe your body can help me in some ways."

"You were sober?"

"Of course, Kitten."

You quickly glance around the room. Belphie had disappeared into air, and the only ones left were Lucifer and Diavolo.

But trust Oneesan, they didn't pay any mind to you.

You're taken by surprise as Satan kisses you softly down your neck, to your breasts and nipples to play with them.
He sucks harshly on one as he glides his hand against the other, and it feels so good.
You notice that Satan starts bouncing you on his lap to get the motion going, and you help.
Your body reacts to his like one taking a drug. You feel hurt and restless, excitement building up in your body and as Satan kicks your nipple, you arch your back in a desperate attempt to pleasure yourself more.
Satan slips out of you, laying  you down against the floor and repositioning his cock against your entrance.
He slaps his cock against you a few times, and before he pushes in, he locks eyes with you, as if saying "Your body belongs to me, and only me, bitch.".
Satan pushes in keeping your gaze, a hot, determined look on his face. He starts slow first, making sure to keep close to your ear and whisper dirty things, telling how you were such a whore.
He grasped one of your breasts and squeezed tightly, making you squeak and yelp in utter delight.

"You're such a whore, yelping when I play with your breasts. But you like that, don't you?"

You didn't answer.

"I'm talking to you, you bad Kitten. If you don't answer there will be hell to pay."

You slowly nodded, and Satan spanked your thigh. You yelped.

"Answer me, Kitten. Use the words that fall from those dirty lips of yours."

"Yes." You answer, nodding as you ket out a soft moan.

Satan growls slightly, picking up his pace.

"You're so hot, (Y/n). I can't stand how you make me feel, and yet again, I don't want to let you go."

Satan begins panting, speeding up even more as he lets little moans fall from his lips to your ear that he's so close to.

"Hah...." You moan.

You loved the ways his moans sounded, the way they made you feel. Even more erotic than you were. He made you feel dirty, living in the moment of his hard, long, deep, passionate thrusts.
Fuck, You thought. Any erotic word could describe his cock.
Satan left the side of your ear and you felt a bit upset, as he leaned up and pushed you leg up to thrust deeper if he wanted.
You gasped and moaned, filling up the room with your erotic sounds and erotic feelings; You would float away in this moment if you could.

"I-I'm going to cum, Satan!" You tell him. Satan grits his teeth.

"Cum with me, Kitten, the same time as me."

And just as Satan came, your body felt such euphoria as you shivered and shook from such an orgasm that had you throbbing and gasping.
Satan slipped his cock out of you, fixing himself up again before laying on your chest.
He then sat up and undressed you.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

He lifted your wrists above your head, the floor of the music room making your wrists uncomfortable as he left hickeys all over your body.

"You did such a good job, Kitten." He said. "I love you."

(Oneesan says that she'll be changing the look of her chapters from now on, okay? Same words, different look.
Also, sorry for any mistakes. Oneesan didn't feel like proofreading at 4 am.~ Lucifer)