"I- is that so?" The boy sweatdropped.

'Eh? So now you're blaming me?'

The brunette male stands up from his previous position and said "Whatever. I tend to commit suicide neatly without getting trouble, but i ended up causing you trouble. So, im sorry"

"Osa-chan" A voice called out. The said man turning his head towards the voice. There standing a (h/c) haired girl with (e/c) eyed. The girl wearing a (f/c) skirt ; stopped in the middle of her thighs with long sleeve white t-shirt which tuck inside her skirt hugging her body perfectly. The girl also wears a knee length black boots and a bandage from wrist to her forehand.

"You're so mean.." The girl continue whining.

"Eh? What do you mean (y/n)-chan?" The male asked, confuse.

"You didnt invite me to commit double suicide with you" Stated the girl while pouting. The girl's action make the two mans squealed in her cuteness.

"Ahh (y/n)-chan, im sorry. I didnt mean to do it without you" The male takes the girl's hand and kiss it while getting in one knee like a prince do to her princess.

"It's okay, i forgive you" The girl named (y/n) said while smiling at the brunette action before a growled interrupted them. The (e/c) eyes meet with the purple one. The boy places his hand on his stomach while blushing from embarrassment.

"Sorry" Apologize the boy. (Y/n) blinked for a couple of seconds before smiling.

"Noo, it's okay!" Said the girl, making her way in front of the boy, leaving the brunette male's hand cold and empty.

"Say, are you hungry, pretty boy?" (y/n) asked.

The boy blushed from the nickname you give him but answered you anyways "T- to be honest, i haven't eaten anything in several days"

(Y/n) opened her mouth to reply before getting interrupted by another growl from the other side. The girl shifts her attention to the brown haired male behind her. The male just smile sheepishly while scratching his left cheek in embarrassment.

"Neither have i, and my wallet got washed away by the river"

The girl just shakes her head before smiling widely and clapped her two hands together "It's okay! For today, its on me."

The boy eyes sparkle in excitement for he finally can eat after days walking with hunger. He want to thanked her before another voice yelling on the other side of the river.

"Hey, so this is where you two have been fooling around, idiots!" The dirty blonde haired male said from across the river between them.

"Oh, Doppo-chan! Hiyaaa!~" (y/n) waves her right hand while the other hand beside her mouth to make her voice louder to him to hear. The four eyes' face reddened from her action.

"Oh, Kunikida-kun! Thanks for your hard work!" The brunette doing the same thing as the girl to the guy named 'Kunikida'. Irked mark appear on Kunikida's forehead.

"It's you two fault that my work is so hard, you suicide freaks! Just how badly do you want to ruin my plans--" His rambling just fall to the deaf ears. (Y/n) just giggling into her hand for she just successfullly annoyed his colleague again.

"So~ pretty boy, what is your name?" (y/n) asked, keep ignoring the furious man that shouting his heart content to his ignorant colleagues. The brunette also turned his attention to the grey haired boy.

"Na- nakajima atsushi" Reply the boy. (Y/n) hummed in respond and said "Lets go, atsu-chan! What do you want to eat?" She started to walk away, follow by the two man behind her.

"Oi, are you guys ignoring me!" Kunikida yelled and yep they pay no attention to him.

"Erm, if i can... I want... to eat chazuke" Atsushi rubbing his neck while looking down, assume the his request is too much to ask. (Y/n) paused her walk for a seconds then turn around and smirked.

"HAHAHA, a kid dying of hunger wants to eat chakuze of all the things! Osa-chan, i like this kid" (y/n) wiped her tears that coming out from her eyes. The brunette male also laughed.

"No problem at all! (Y/n)-chan will treat you to 30 bowls, right (y/n)?"

"Yup! Eat how many you like!" The (h/c) girl smile and give the boy thumb up.

"Dont ignore me and just walk away, (y/n), Dazai!" The blonde haired male continue yelling.

"(Y/n)? Dazai?" Atsushi repeated the two names.

"Ahh, that's our name" Dazai spoke.

"Im (l/n) (y/n)" The (e/c) girl introduced first

"And im Dazai Osamu" (y/n) and Dazai said side by side, looking back at Atsushi. Their hairs get blown a little by air and the sun shine on their faces making their expression looking so soft.

Atsushi just stared at them in awe, thinking maybe a goddess just comeand help him in the tough situation like now.

"Alrighty, lets go boys!" (y/n) said and continue to walks or more like skipping in front if them. Her hands just intertwine behind her back make she looks like a kid that excited to go to the candy store. Her small figure just make her look more like a kid.

'cute..' the boys thought

(1076 words)

___

I dont have anything to say,

Till next time,