"A date?"

"Don't worry Bin he told me everything"

"Damn really in that case, be careful and my guy is practically whipped for you already he will like anything you do"

"Wait what do you mean?"

"What I mean is, this potato head won't shut up about you, literally anytime he gets the chance he talks about you as if I am not your best friend who has known you for years"

"Imma go jump off a cliff why tf is he so goddamn cute for"

"Oh don't tell me your just as equally whipped"

"Hmmm I like whipped cream it's sweet and tasty"

"Where did whipped cream come from?"

"Sorry when you said that 'whipped' I thought of whipped cream and got hungry"

"Oh my god you're a lost cause I am hanging up"

Beep beep beep

"Hello"

"Hello"

Did this shithead for real hang up on me, whatever I guess it's time to get ready.

(A/N his outfit akhxdbjsjs just imagine that with blond hair)

I decided to keep it simple but still enough to take his breath away and ensure his eyes are on me and not anyone else.

I made sure everything was ready before driving off to his house.

Wait! Flowers I forgot the flowers.

I wanted this to be perfect.

Aaah shit what am I gonna do now.

"Hey Siri what is the nearest flower shop to me"

*insert random directions or smth Siri do your thing*

Great I knew I could rely on Siri.

But I'll never forget the time I told Siri I was sad and he replied saying he doesn't understand what I am saying.

(A/N true story, moral of story don't go to Siri for advice if your sad)

I finally picked out a bouquet to give him, buuuuut I wasn't gonna be that simple.

You'll have to see what happens hehe.

I quickly went back to the car and to his house.