"Mm yea? I sort of want to see."

"You literally just broke a rule." I said in a low tone before biting the skin of her neck. "That was your last warning."

She squirmed slightly and I slipped my hand in her panties again, turning my body slightly and feeling my cock press on her thigh. She moaned a bit as I slipped two fingers deep inside her. I was excited and I felt impatient, and when I felt her pussy throb around my fingers, I groaned and took my hand away to pull down my pants as fast as I could.

"Mm." she moaned out when I ground my hips against her.

"I'm really gonna have to do something about this."

I pushed my cock inside her slowly enough to make her feel every single inch and she squirmed a bit, reaching for one of my upper arms with her hand. I shook my head and grabbed her hand quickly, moving it over her head as my lips curled on the left.

"No touching." I repeated. "I really want to use you."

With one last hip movement, I pushed myself balls deep inside her and let out a low 'Jesus Christ' despite myself. She wiggled a bit as I held her wrist again and trapped me between her thighs.

"You have no fucking idea how good you feel." I whispered, pushing myself more against her. "Your pretty little cunt makes me cum so hard."

Her eyes fluttered again but I noticed how hard she tried to keep them open to keep looking at me. I started fucking her hard into the mattress, not really able to stop myself, but when she started moaning, I let go of her wrist to press my hand on her mouth. She grabbed the sheets of the bed with both hands hard and I smiled as I looked at her, still thrusting in and out of her fast and deep. It took me a few minutes to slow down, my lips curling more. I kept going balls deep inside her but my movements were slow and I heard her whimper..

"You think you can keep quiet now?"

She stared at me and i could see the uncertainty on her face but slowly, I moved my hand away from her mouth, sliding it to her neck and wrapping my fingers around her throat slowly. She bit her bottom lip so hard that her skin turned white and I started going fasted in and out of her. The more my fingers pressed against her throat, the more my smile grew and the more her eyes fluttered.

"You're gonna make me cum." I whispered just as an orgasm hit me, making my movements unsteady. She moved in motion against me to help me ride my orgasm and I panted as I got down from my high. "Fuck, I love you."

She squirmed to feel me deeper but I just chuckled and smirked at her again.

"Put that damn pillow over your face, I don't want my mom to hear." I told her, raising my eyebrows. She sent me a frown and I chuckled again. "Just do it."

Reluctantly, she grabbed a pillow and I waited until it was on her face to move down and bring my mouth to her clit. I didn't waste any time and I knew she was close. I just wrapped my lips on her clit and sucked on it. Immediately, her back arched and I heard a muffled moan. I could taste myself a bit on her pussy and the mix of us made ma a bit dizzy. Her hands grabbed the sheets harder and It only took a minute or two before she started shaking. I felt her cum on my bottom lip and chin and somehow, it turned me on again.

She became limp on the bed again and I smiled, moving up to her and chuckling when I saw she still had the pillow on her face. I grabbed it and put it near my head before leaning against it, just looking at her, eyes half closed but both of us with a big smile.

"Mm, I love you too, Niall." she let out, her eyes closing as she tried hard not to fall asleep.

"You know what? You sleep some more, I'll take a shower, make some coffee and prepare our luggage."