Juleka raises a brow. "I think your life is interesting because you have a loving home where chaos probably occurs due to your siblings, and you live in a city where various things occur if you know where to look."

(Name) takes a bite of her ice cream as if she isn't bothered by its coldness before smiling at the girl. "You're a really interesting girl, Juleka, from your appearance to the way you think."

"O-Oh?" No one ever said she was that interesting, and by the looks of it, she realises (Name) is serious. She's not sure what she's feeling, but she likes it.

Juleka fantasises about a person who believes you are the only one who is different from the others. It may feel selfish, but when you're surrounded by people who can do better than you, having someone who is genuinely interested in you is reassuring.

They arrive at the Museum after a while to find Mariette and Alya about to enter.

"Yo! Girls, wanna join us?"

The other group concurs, and they arrive just in time to hear something pertinent to the plot. They're talking about Gods being jerks again, at least from Mirva's perspective. She never liked them because they were always bother her without even trying.

The speaker is cut off in the middle of telling about the sun god, who is a wife stealer.

A person appears. "Yes, I know all that. I'm the director of this exhibition, remember?"

"You also know that Tutankhamun wanted to resurrect his princess by offering the sun god a new wife, which seemed to illustrate the ritual he devised. Nobody has ever fully deciphered the hieroglyphics, but I have! It's a magical chant that needs to be recited in order to complete the ritual!"

For some reason, (Name) never wants that chant to be recited. A shiver runs down her spine just thinking about it.

Marinette speaks quietly to her friend. "He reminds me of another person with crazy ideas... you!"

"You might think my Ladybug theories are crazy, but you watch, girl, I'll prove you wrong," Alya replied, making the listeners realise they were discussing who Ladybug could be.

"Oh, are you talking about what I'm thinking about?" Rose interjects.

"You've seen my latest video, right?" Alya asks, and they begin discussing her theories while our MC returns to listening to what the director is saying.

"Jalil, these kinds of frescoes are almost always illustrations for legends; they're called legends for a reason..."

(Name) leans in closer to Juleka, who is listening in on their conversation. "However, legends contain truths, which is how they have survived this long."

"That's true... let's walk around and try to decipher the code? Maybe we can summon a creature that will grant us wishes," Juleka says seriously.

This is an excellent opportunity for them to bond, so (Name) agrees. The father-son drama isn't particularly compelling to watch; it simply appears sad.

"Math, Madie, where going to look around, are you coming?"

"We're going to stay here for a while," Madeline responds, her phone in hand, ready to collect evidence for their assignments.

"Ok. Rose you–"

"–want to take care of my little sister? Yes I do, ma'am. I'll promise to look after them with my life."

That wasn't her intention, but she just nods and walks away with Juleka. They decide where to go next once they've gone deeper into the museum.

"So, where do we go from here?" Juleka asks, looking around. She then notices something floating on the direction they came from. "What's that?"