New Experience

Part 1.

***

Kiyotaka's POV

Today is the first day of school after the special exam, which has lasted quite a long time. The exam was structured in such a way that we were forced to divide into groups. But now the exam is over, and today our class will be full again.

There was a strange feeling inside me now, vaguely similar to what I had experienced when I entered this school.

A lot has changed since then, when I first came to the school territory. But I still remember that very day, the very first day at this school. Everything was unfamiliar. Everything seemed so new and strange to me. Especially for a guy like me who's spent most of his life around the same people day after day.

Perhaps on the outside, that day, I seemed calm and even somewhat emotionless, but inside I had a strange feeling that I could not describe. A mixed feeling of excitement and expectation of something new.

Today, this feeling has reappeared, despite the fact that a year has already passed and many things have become familiar and understandable. I have obtained friends, and now I know the school territory almost by heart.

Also, I recently got a girlfriend. Even though our relationship started recently, she knew me better than many others in this school. Perhaps this is the source of these feelings? After all, this is really a part of life that I was not familiar with at all. Especially today, we had to see each other again, after enough time away from each other.

With these thoughts in mind, as I put on my polished shoes and adjust my school jacket, I leave my room to face the new day.

I had no idea how this day would go. I'm used to planning. I always made plans in my mind, what I would say, how I would behave, what I would answer. You can say my mind worked on its own, automatically. I guess that's why it was hard for me to accept something new, new people, and get used to it. Although I am flexible enough to adapt to the situation, I sometimes feel different inside. But I can't hide the fact that right now I wasn't thinking about how my day would go, I was overcome with a pleasant excitement from the anticipation of something new.

After leaving the dorm, I headed towards the school.

It wasn't hot or cold today. The sky was absolutely clear, and the sun was shining brightly. Recently, I have started to notice that the weather affects the mood.

And that's a pretty amazing observation. Sometimes the weather becomes grey, overcast, on such days laziness usually overcomes, it seems that the evening comes earlier than necessary, and it seems that the day lasts longer.

When, like this, the weather is sunny and not too hot, you become more energetic. Or is it just self-induction?

In general, any weather is beautiful in itself. Winter, when fluffy snow falls in flakes, autumn, when everything turns orange and golden, sunny summer, even if it is quite hot at times, and spring, which brings a sense of novelty.

While I was thinking about it, I noticed that there were more and more students around me, which meant that school was just a short distance away.

***

Kei's POV

Today was a special day. Was it special because it was the first day of school after the special exam? Maybe. Was it special because today our class was going to be full again? Probably. But it was a special day for me, because today I will come to class and see him again.

We did not have time to really spend a normal time together, after becoming a couple, due to a special exam that was announced unexpectedly. And during the exam, we could not see each other so often, so I was waiting for today, the day when we can spend time together. No doubt some things would change, our behavior, the way we would look at each other, it would all be a little different.