“Wait, wait. What happened?” I asked Stiles.

“Well, Scott had a dream about killing Allison in a bus.” I cringed. That must have sucked.

“And no, of course not.” He said turning to Scott.“...Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take.”

“Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher.” 

“Who, Derek?” Stiles hit the back of Scott’s head. “You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?”

“Hey! No! You two got him thrown in jail.” I said defensively and Stiles rolled his eyes with a smile.

“Yeah, I know! But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real.”

“I’m sure she’s fine Scott. Theres no need to...” I stopped mid sentence, each of my words getting quieter and quieter. In front of us was a bus covered in blood.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“She's probably fine.” Stiles tried to reassure. 

“She's not answering my texts, Stiles.” Scott said panicked. I pulled out my own phone and began texting her.

“It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence.”

“Just help me find her, okay?” We were rushing through the halls when Scott rushed around a corner, Stiles stopped walking but I ran and saw Scott leaning on the lockers.

“Scott...” I began quietly. “You need to calm down, alright.” He slammed the lockers, bending one that I knew to be Jackson’s out of shape.

“Scott!” I cried. “She’s ok.” I brought my voice down into a whisper. I spotted Allison and smiled at her before walking off back to Stiles.

“Is he ok?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, he’s fine. Allison’s ok too.”

“Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled.” I groaned put my head on Stiles’ shoulder. He chuckled and rubbed my back.

“We have Harris today.” I said looking up at him with a pout. He laughed again and pecked my forehead.

“Then we better not be late.”