[9] Mista: beauty and the beast, part 3.

Start from the beginning

"Bucciarati's handling [y/n]'s boyfriend right now. He's in a such terrible state.." Fugo trails off, looking at Mista in the eyes. "I guess you too. You two love her too much."

"You wouldn't understand Fugo."

"I am and not interested anyway."

"Enough with the clatters." Bucciarati finally comes and the lights in Mista's eyes again. "Let's go investigate this matter. We don't have much time."

The team went to your room and begin the investigation. Abbacchio used his Moody Blues to turns into you and they'll find you. Or it supposed to be like that.

No matter how many times Moody Blues turns into you who deep into your slumber, you'll disappear in a blink, and Moody Blues's back to its original form.

Mista was having none of it. 

The gunslinger went wild and breaks everything around him. Mista screams, yelling your names, on the verge of being crazy. Tears are running and he almost lost all his voice. Not long after, Mista ran outside to find you alone. Of course, the team's running after him.

They went around the city to no avail. 

Moody Blues was useless.

And you're nowhere to be found. 

Until the dark of the night, Mista was still outside searching for you. The team had to stop him and force him home. Mista was in terrible shape and eventually develop a fever. 

Abbacchio dragged him down to bring him to bed. Bucciarati, Giorno, Narancia, and Fugo had to force him to eat then drink his medicine. Hoping that their beloved teammates would at least sleep for the night. Because Mista looks like he won't stop coughing and there was blood.

The team's terrified but none of them speak of it.

When the clock shows that the time has become tomorrow, Mista heard a knock on his door. Thanks to the pill he took secretly after the medicine, he's not asleep at all. 

Mista quietly gets up and opens his window to find himself outside.

"You're here."

Mista nods, "Melone told me to come here."

"Perfect. Come in, Baby Face."

Baby Face gets in from the window and exchanges clothes with him. Mista wears a black robe, hiding his face, and Baby Face's in his bed ready to fulfill his duty as a decoy. 

Without taking much time, Mista went outside, clinging to the window to climb to the roof. From the roof, he runs, jumps from roof to roof until he sees a red car parking on the street. Mista jumps down and ran to the car.

"Quickly get in! Damn it. We're not your servant."

"Now, now, Ghiaccio," Mista chuckles as he enters the car,  "I'm paying, no complaining."

"We're freaking assassins!"

"And I'm paying bigger than the boss. Go."

Ghiaccio mumbles angrily as he starts the car. The car drove up, splitting the night streets that are still alive. The destination is not far, nor it's near, for it should be a secret.

They arrived in some fancy building in a high-class area. Mista waves with a cheer and the cold assassin complaining because Mista was almost coughing the whole time. 

Mista went inside the building, to the lift, heading to a certain room on a certain floor. He hums as he walks the empty hallway. There's someone by the door he's heading.