That's right, the reason Zhou Yu came to Gu Lingchuan was because Gu Lingchuan had received An Yunlong's approval before he was reborn, and returned to An's home and became An Chen's rival.

    At that time, Gu Lingchuan was silent for a long time because of An Yunlong's reprimand and Zhou Yu's departure. However, he was An Yunlong's own son. An Yunlong did not recognize his son, but his wife Tang Tang did. He also thought of the blood family relationship, and secretly pulled Gu Lingchuan a hand.

    Gu Lingchuan himself also changed his previous mistakes. He got rid of drug addiction and gambling and crawled out of the mud.

    After Gu Lingchuan's improvement, An Yunlong appeared to coach Gu Lingchuan, and took him back to the company as An Chen's sharpening stone and placed him next to An Chen. Gu Lingchuan hated An Chen deeply, and finally actually fought An Chen evenly.

    However, in the end Gu Lingchuan still failed to bring down An Chen—the whetstone was only a whetstone after all. An Yunlong was very indifferent to his biological son, and he was more optimistic about An Chen, the child he brought up.     An Chen endured Gu Lingchuan for a while, and found that An Yunlong no longer cared about Gu Lingchuan, he asked Zhou Yu to come forward to lure Gu Lingchuan, a basin of dirty water was poured on Gu Lingchuan, and Gu Lingchuan was destroyed. Sent to jail in one fell swoop.     Zhou Yu made a great effort to destroy Gu Lingchuan by An Chen, but he himself was killed by An Chen.

    This was what Zhou Yu hated the most before his rebirth. He always thought that even though An Chen was cold, he had a little affection for himself who gave his wholeheartedly, but in the end Zhou Yu knew that An Chen’s blood was cold and he could only use himself ,No feelings.

    Thinking of what happened at that time, Zhou Yu's eyes were scarlet, he covered his face, curled up and sobbed, and spit out a few words between his teeth: "An Chen...why...An Chen..."

    He didn't want to think about it now. What An Chen did to him, An Chen abandoned himself, just like throwing away a bag of trash. He obviously gave everything for An Chen. Why would An Chen betray himself and have the heart to hurt himself and put him in Dead place?

    He was willing to help An Chen deal with Gu Lingchuan who was wholeheartedly to him. Why was An Chen so ruthless and killed himself?

    The indifferent eyes of An Chen that I saw today appeared in front of Zhou Yu's eyes. Those eyes were so familiar. When the other party asked him to seduce Gu Lingchuan, they looked at him with that kind of eyes.

    Zhou Yu painfully remembered what happened before his death.

    An Chen asked Zhou Yu to lure Gu Lingchuan, and then framed Gu Lingchuan fans and traitors. An Chen asked Zhou Yu to drink a little medicine for the effect to be true.

    Zhou Yu didn't know that it was a large-dose illegal drug. Under the action of the drug, he went crazy to lure Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan didn't hold it. After the two had a relationship, Zhou Yu had a drug attack, convulsed and fell to the ground, and soon died.

    Gu Lingchuan has a record of drug abuse and can't get rid of the sewage. He was accused of homicide by Mi Jian. Gu Lingchuan who watched his beloved die in front of him was utterly devastated. Without rebuttal, he confessed in silence. The crime was sentenced to life imprisonment.