I don't know if what Jaehyuk Hyung said has any base or not but I ain't willing to listen to him at the moment. Leaning forward from my upper body, I spoke.

"I don't want to keep any distance with her, Hyung."

"Huh?"

"Some years back when I was dating a girl from my highschool, and the very same thing happened."

I said the latter while pointing to the tablet computer in front of me.

".... You said those very same words. And it ended up me having to break up with her. It was hard, but I respected the decision. We were in the peek of our carrier and...yeah, it could've cost me if I were to go public those days. But...not today Hyung. I don't want the same thing to happen this time."

"But Jimin-"

"No, listen to me Hyung. Jieun, I'm serious with her. She's someone I can't afford to lose. I don't want to let her go. I want a life with her. She means everything to me. Please understand Hyung."

Licking his lips, Jaehyuk gave me a nod in understanding but dared not to speak.

############################

JIEUN P.O.V

"So what do you think will happen now?"

Sitting cross-legged on the floor next to me, Liza asked.

With my legs hugged to my chest I shrugged my shoulders.

"He won't break up with her over some leaked photos right?"

The question was from Hana.

"I don't think so. Jimin loves her so much."

Soo Hyun replied.

"Falling in love with an idol isn't easy. Personal life is something they have to give up many times when it comes to their carrier."

Yumi caught all of our attention.

".... I'm not saying that Jimin will break up with her, but... Anyway, if he wants to go public, then there are many things he has to think about before that. This decision doesn't affect only him. There are six other people on his back."

Giving all of us equal attention, Yumi explained.

"So you think he'll break up with her?"

Liza asked.

"As I said, I don't know. But seeing how much he loves her... I don't think so. He'll fight for her. He'll fight for them."

Yumi said the final words looking in my way and earned a soft smile from me.

"He contacted you?"

Staring at the black rectangular device in front of me, I shook my head in reply to Soo Hyun's question.

"Did you hear anything from Taehyung?"

Next, she directed her question to Yumi.

"He said that Jimin was having constant meetings with their managers and PD. Other than that he didn't elaborate it any further and I too didn't question him."

"I hope he ain't going through a hard time because of me."

I mumbled.

Everyone remained silent and I felt Yumi running slow circles on my back making me aware that no matter what happens, they will be there for me.

"Now that Jimin and Jieun are the center of attention, you and Taehyung better be careful."

Yumi gave a slow nod in understanding for what Hana said.

#########################

Laying on my bed with the phone in hand, I started to scroll up and down on the various articles about me and Jimin.

There were many speculations circling in the internet; positive and negative. Seeing certain comments it made me worry about how Jimin must be handling this situation.

Heaving a deep sigh I threw the phone to a corner of my bed before staring at the ceiling.

The ringing of the doorbell made me get off the bed with a groan.

As soon as I opened the door, someone stepped inside the house in the blink of an eye and closed the door before removing the black mask and the hoodie.

"Jimin?"

"Hey baby!"

Wrapping his hands around my waist, Jimin greeted me with a sweet smile. Leaning in he placed a soft kiss on my lips before looking at me once again.

"Why so surprised?"

He asked followed by a chuckle.

"Just... I didn't think you'd show up. After the things that are circling in the net and...you didn't reach me for a week, so..."

Nodding Jimin took my hands into his.

"I'm sorry. I was thinking of what I should do and..."

"So...what are you planning to do?"

Once the words left my lips I tucked the bottom lip in between my teeth, anticipating for his answer.

Being silent, Jimin let his eyes roam all over me and he had an unreadable expression in them. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, he placed his hand on my left cheek and caressed my skin with his thumb.

"Let's go public."

              TO BE CONTINUED....