𝟑𝟐- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞!

Christmas night 16 years ago~

"Are they asleep?" a soft voice murmured. Your dad walked over to your mom and hugged her from behind. He hummed and yawned, "Y/N kept on insisting to go to the festival. But Chizome threatened her that Santa wouldn't show up if she went"

Your mom laughed and got comfortable on the bed, "What would we do without our Chiz, he takes care of Y/N better than the both of us"

Your dad chuckled and laid next to his wife, "yeah, he's a good older brother don't you think? always looking out for his little sister"

"Remember when Y/N got a cut and Chizome immediately put his mouth over her finger to stop the bleeding?"

Your mom covered her face with her hands, "poor Y/N"

"How ironic that's when Chizome manifested his quirk. He was a late bloomer"

"He was so scared remember? Crying because he accidentally paralyzed her" she giggled making her husband chuckled, "Why did he have to inherit your family side of quirk" he laughed

"Let's just hope Y/N inherits your side instead" your mom smiled, "She's already 5 so she should be displaying it soon unless it develops late like Chizome"

Everything was going well, until the breaking and shattering of the window that Christmas night ended your parent's laughter and chatter. And in a few moments, ending their lives as well.

-----------------------------------------
Now in the Meta liberation hideout~

A man who looked like he was the leader of the group was placing on a table a scalpel, chemical bottles, test tubes, etc.

"After we have this drug, it'll be easy to annihilate the league" he voiced, "And then we'll be the biggest and strongest villain group in all of Japan" he smiled

A tall lanky man then walked in, he had long black hair, "Re-Destro, how long till the heroes get here?" he asked

Re-Destro, that must be the name of their leader

Another man with glasses and slick back hair walked in, "The heroes won't come for a while" he said, "She's just one person, they won't be in a hurry"

"You might as well kill me," you said, "Because I'm not replicating that drug"

A women with long, pale lilac hair strolled in, "Now now" she said, "If we do that so soon, then it won't be as fun"

Re-Destro huffed, "Alright this is all. Good luck. Trumpet look out for her"

The man with glasses and slick back hair, 'Trumpet' smiled and responded with an 'of course'

He untied you from your rope and gestured you to the table. He, the lanky guy, and the lady walked out the room, leaving only you and the 'Trumpet' guy.

You looked over at the setup and materials. They managed to get practically everything that your normal lab has. 

However you could tell the organization didn't know much about drug-making because there were some chemicals there that were highly explosive and dangerous. Not meant for drug use but rather other experiments

For an intimidating army, they're dumber than they look

"So who are you people?" you asked as you picked up a scalpel and slid it under your sweater sleeve without Trumpet noticing