"Hey it's starting to get late, we've all had a rough day so how about I take you home Princess?" Hawk asks. I smile and kiss him, "I wouldn't have it any other way Binary Boyfriend."

❁・゚: *・゚・゚・❁Kat's House❁・゚: *・゚・゚・❁

"Thank you for taking me home Hawk," I say as we get to my steps. "You know you don't have to call me Hawk," Hawk says. "I know, but I just want to make you more comfortable around everyone," I admit.

Hawk smiles and slowly leans for a kiss as he wraps his arms around my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and gladly kiss him back. "Goodnight Princess," He whispers in his husky tone that sends shivers down my spine.

As Hawk goes to turn around for his mom's car I speak. "How about you spend the night here. Maybe we can watch a movie? You kind of owe me a better movie experience and this time I actually have popcorn." I say hoping Hawk stays the night.

Hawk turned back to me and spoke. "Alright Princess, but I get to pick the movie," He smirked. Oh no, what did I just get myself into?

❁・゚: *・゚・゚・❁Kat's Room❁・゚: *・゚・゚・❁

"Hmm how about this one?" Hawk smirks as he grabs 'The Howling'. "Uh, I don't know about that one chief," I say. "Why would you have a werewolf movie if you're scared of them?" Hawk asks confused. 

"You know I collect horror movies, plus the art is really cool," I say as I scratch my arm nervously. Hawk stands up from being crouched by my movie collection and walks over to me.

As Hawk was inches from me my heart began to race and my breathing intensified. "Don't worry Princess the big bad wolf can't get you while I'm here," Hawk whispers into my ear in his husky voice.

I close my eyes as his voice sends shivers down my spine. "I'm going to get the popcorn," I quickly say as I rush out of the room red as a strawberry.

In the kitchen, I grab a bowl and dump the popcorn into it. 'In the midnight hour, she cried more more more. With a rebel yell, she cried more more more.' "Hello," I ask as I pull my ringing phone out of my back pocket.

"Hey KitKat," Demi said overly excited. "Hey, Demi what's going on?" I ask as I grab the popcorn and walk to the stairs. "A new issue of Dungeon Lord is coming out soon," Demi said. "And you called me at 10:00 PM to say that?" I asked confused.

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab a copy at the mall with me when it comes out?" Demi asked sheepishly. I walked upstairs and opened the door to see Hawk sitting on my bed. I smiled and answered Demi, "Um, if I'm not busy that day I guess I could swing by with you."

Hawk looked up from the movie start screen towards me with a confused look. "Who's that?" He whispered. 'Demi' I mouthed. Hawk jumped up and grabbed my phone. "Hey what are you do-" I started to say until he cut me off.

"What do you want?" Hawk asked Demi. I snatched the phone back and spoke, "Demi I have to go," I said as I hung up not even listening to the call. "What's the matter with you?" I asked Hawk.

"What did he want?" Hawk asked jitterily. "He just wanted to know if I would go to the comic store with him when the new issue of Dungeon Lord comes out. I don't even know if I'm going to go. Whats's the problem I thought you two were okay?" I asked.

Hawk looked towards the movie and spoke. "Kat, he likes you, I can tell." I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. Hawk faced me and I spoke, "You know you're the only binary brother I love, not the other one."

Hawk let out a small chuckle and grabbed the popcorn from my hands. "Com'on Princess, movies starting," Hawk said as we both laid down on my bed. Hawk had the popcorn bowl on his right while I laid to his left.

I smiled as I snuggled into his chest and he played with my hair as we watched the movie. I looked up and smiled to myself. I was so lucky to have such an amazing guy. I turned back to the movie and a disturbing scene came on.

"I didn't know that was in the movie. You want me to pick a different one Princess?" Hawk asked. I smiled and looked up at him. "No I've watched this movie before, its okay my PTSD didn't trigger," I said.

Hawk leaned down and kissed my forehead. "You're so strong Princess," Hawk said. As the movie progressed it got creepier and creepier, but no sign of a werewolf yet. I perked up as howling could be heard from the movie.

"Ahhh!" Hawk yelled as he grabbed my shoulders. A high pitched scream escaped my mouth and I jumped. "Hahaha, sorry Princess I couldn't help myself," Hawk said as he continued laughing.

"Jerk," I said as I slapped his chest and scooted away. "Awe, Princess come back I'm scared," Hawk teased. "Ha, sure you are," I replied. Suddenly the legs of the werewolf came into frame.

"Duh duh, duh duh, dun dun dun," Hawk started to chime. "Hawk stop it!" I said. After a few minutes of anticipation the werewolf jump-scared onto the screen and began attacking a girl.

"Ahh!" I screamed and dove into Hawk's chest. "Come crawling back to me already Princess?" Hawk smirked. "Oh, shut up," I said still borrowed in his chest. Hawk wrapped his arms around me and spoke.

"Don't worry Princess I got you." I stayed in Hawk's chest until the movie ended. I was relieved and Hawk was the first to speak up.

"Like the movie?" "I like that its over," I said and he let out a laugh. My skin was crawling from the movie and the fact that its the middle of the night and the moon is bright and full.

"Think they're real?" Hawk asked. "I think its a possibility, maybe not how they're shown but I think there's things in this world we have yet to discover," I answered.

"What if the people closest to you were ones?" Hawk said raising his eyebrow. "Stop I know you're trying to scare me, it isn't going to work." I protested.

Hawk grabbed a loose strand of hair and placed it behind my ear. "What if I was one?" Hawk smirked. "Haha, I'd run," I said.

"I'd catch you before you could even get outside," Hawk joked. I jumped up from the bed and rushed to my door. Hawk sprang up and ran after me catching me before I could open the door.

"Ah, Hawk stop," I laughed. He carried me to the bed and laid me down. Right after he started crawling ontop of me. "Hawk what big eyes you have," I joked. "All the better to see you," He said.

"Hawk what big teeth you have," I laughed. "All the better to eat you," He said as he nibbled on my neck. "Hahaha stop it," I laughed. 

Suddenly knocking could be heard from my door. "Better be PG in there," My dad said from outside. My eyes widened and Hawk rolled off of me trying not to laugh. "We are Mr. May," Hawk shouted. 

I smacked his arm embarrassed as he laughed. "Let's go to bed now," I said red as a tomato. "Goodnight Princess," Hawk said as he kissed me. "Goodnight Binary Boyfriend," I said as Hawk wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned off the light.

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!