RISE OF THE MONSTER

Izuku Midoriya was 4 when he found out he was quirkless, which means he had no super power which deemed him useless by society.

His own friends bullied him, hell even his mother verbally abused him. Izuku had enough of it and ran away when he was 7. He found an old temple and saw an old man.

Old man: Who might you be?

Izuku determined: I am Izuku Midoriya, I am quirkless and I'm gonna train to become a symbol to criminals and civilians alike!

Old man: I'm Bang, I'll train you.

Izuku then trained in Kenpo, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Kenjutsu, Krav Maga, Ninjutsu, Karate, and fist of flowing water crushing rock for 7 years and left the temple.

One day Izuku was looking for a job so he could support himself and he ran into his mother and she started crying.

Izuku who towered over the small greenette on the other hand glared at her with a malicious smile.

Inko: I-I-Izuku... Is t-that y-you?

Izuku: Hello mother...

Izuku then whispered in her ear "Are you happy to see me?"

Inko was terrified because all she could see was a monster.

Inko then ran away to get a pro hero to arrest Izuku but by the time she returned with Eraserhead Izuku was gone.

Eraserhead: Stop wasting my time, you were probably hallucinating...

Eraserhead then walked away, leaving a frightened Inko.

7 months later, Izuku was looking for a hero to fight and he came across a little girl named Eri and asked "Hello, you ok kid?"
cuer

7 months later, Izuku was looking for a hero to fight and he came across a little girl named Eri and asked "Hello, you ok kid?"cuer

Eri: He's coming... Please help me mister!

Overhaul appeared and said "Give Eri back, she is the cure to this sickness."

Izuku glared at Overhaul and moved Eri behind him and said "Not a chance." And got into a fighting stance.

Overhaul tried to use his quirk on Izuku but Izuku killed him with one punch and then some heroes attacked and he knocked them out.

Izuku went to Eri and asked "Do you want to come live with me?" with a wide and heartwarming smile.

Eri smiled and hugged him and he took her with him to a shed in the woods.

Izuku thinking: I'll become a symbol of fear to criminals and heroes alike.

Thanks for reading, this will be a Toga x Deku story.