In New York (Mina)

Start from the beginning

I got completely undressed, my cock already rock hard, standing proud and erect.

I climbed onto the bed and removed the rest of Mina's clothes.

I gently moved her further up the bed, propping her head and her back on the pillows so that she was slightly sitting up.

I then gently took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my throbbing member.

"Beautiful," she said, staring at my cock, and started stroking it.

I moved closer, close enough to fondle her breasts and for my cock to touch her face.

Taking it as a signal, she then started sucking my dick.

Despite her current state, she was sucking my cock real good.

I pushed my hips a little bit further, urging her to do more.

She obliged, her sucking and slurping sounds becoming louder and sexier.

I pinched and twisted her nipples, making them stand erect as well.

"Make me cum, Mina-ssi," I told her.

"Okay, Oppa," Mina replied, "Fill my throat with your cum."

She sucked and stroked my dick harder and faster, even pausing for a bit to suck at my balls as well.

I never held back to make it easier for me to climax.

As a result, it only took a few more minutes for me to feel my balls tensing up, ready to explode.

"I'm close, Mina-ssi," I warned her, "Oh shit, you suck so good..."

I grunted loudly as my penis exploded, sending streams of hot, sticky cum down Mina's throat.

She swallowed every single drop, gulping loudly, not letting anything go to waste.

"Ah, ah, Mina-ssi... so good," I moaned as I kept shooting my seed while she kept her mouth fully enveloped around my dick.

It was obvious that she was enjoying this a lot.

After my orgasm subsided, I told her, "Ride me, Mina-ssi," seeing that my cock was still erect.

She released my cock from her mouth with a pop, stroking it furiously, "I'm your slut tonight, Y/N Oppa."

We switched places as Mina proceeded to ride my dick.

She immediately impaled her pussy on my cock and started bouncing and grinding her hips like there was no tomorrow.

"Play with my breasts, Oppa," she breathed, "Suck this slut's tits."

I attacked her bouncing breasts, alternating between each tit with my hands and my lips and tongue.

I started with her left breast, twirling and rolling my tongue around her nipple and sucking as much of the surrounding breast as I could.

After a while, I did the same to her right tit.

Feeling horny, I then said to her, "Ride me faster, Mina-ssi. Harder. Tell me how much you love this."

"Ah, ah," Mina panted, riding me so hard that the bed actually started rocking as well, "I love this! I love being fucked by my manager-oppa! I love your big, beautiful dick fucking my slutty pussy! I'm a slut who loves your cock so much, Y/N Oppa! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast, Oppa!"

She rode me so hard that my dick started to actually hurt inside her.

She already climaxed multiple times, making her hornier and speaking dirtier.