Chapter 01 - Premonition

Start from the beginning

"Ah I realized that too, I mean there's some good meal to choose right? You don't need to force yourself to eat that" Matsushita followed.

"Well.. I'm just trying keep my money spending in check. Just in case emergency situation appear and I need to save some point"

"Eh?! Are you stupid?! we got like 100.000 yen per month and you want to save some? " Karuizawa complaining about my spending habitual. Well for shopaholic girl like Karuizawa this must be sound ridiculous.

"I think that's too rude Karuizawa-san, everyone has their own way to manage money. It's Ayanokouji-kun right to spend or save money of his" Hirata defending me.

"I agreed with Hirata-kun, Karuizawa-san. It's his right on how to spend money " Satou also defending me.

"Ah yeah, you're right. I'm sorry Ayanokouji-kun "

"Nah it's okay"

"But what do you mean by emergency situation, anyway? " this time it's Shinohara turn to ask me.

"Well I don't know, I just feels weird for high schooler to have this much money" I retorted, in truth is I already figured it out about how the school works. At least to a certain extent.

"Ah I get it. I also don't think it's normal for a high school student to get 100.000
points as a monthly allowance" Hirata made a statement that made all of girls here thinking about it.

Now that I think about it, Hirata is able to make every girl listen to his word no matter what situations, I can hear "if Hirata-kun say so" line at least once per day. I wonder how he managed to did it.

"Then do you have idea about it Ayanokouji-kun? At least you must know something, right? " Matsushita asked me, she must be realized that I know something. she's a sharp one.

"Well.. I don't have any proof but I feel like our allowance would be reduced for the next month" actually I don't really care what would happen to them, but I guess it won't hurt for me to test their level of comprehension and deduction.

Just as I said that all of them made surprised looks. Their eyes widened and their mouths opened, quite exaggerating in my opinion.

"Eh?! What do you mean by that?!" Karuizawa shouted in high voice that end up attracting attention of people around. Feeling embarrassed she just bowed her head to them and continuing our conversation.

"But what do you mean by our point would be reduced,Ayanokouji-kun?!" Matsushita asked. She look shocked as well.

"Well. If you guys realized there's free meal menu in this school cafeteria, and there is also free item counter in convenient store. For what purpose do you all think of it? " I'm starting to give them a hint. Hopefully they can realized without me stating to them.

"Eh isn't it for them who spend up all of their monthly money?" Karuizawa said.

"Even though we get 100.000 yen per month?" I already gave them enough hint, if they can't get the hint then there's no need for me to tell them.

"Ah I see that make sense, I also saw some of senpais eating that free meals even though we're still in the early month, I mean does they really spent 100.000 yen just for about a week? " Matsushita pretty quick on uptake.

Looks like they're starting to realize the peculiarity of private points.

"But if what you said is true then what makes our point would be reduced?"

"Likes I said I don't know how, and I don't have any proof to support my statement either, I'm just spouting some nonsense" I guess it's enough for it, if I said too much I'm afraid I'm gonna end up as some kind of weirdos in their eyes.