Ladybug's Identity

The worst has yet to come, but Mari is already very sad. The next day she goes out for a walk. As she walks by she saw a poor little kitten. It has white fur and blue eyes, it reminds her of a certain someone. It has its tail stuck on a sewer hole. She decided to free it and goes back home

Mari POV
I feel very tired, even though it indeed was a short walk I felt very tired. "I'm back mom, can we keep this cat?". Sabine looked at me with sorrowful eyes. It seems like she already knew I'm pretty down at school. "Of course what her you like. What do you wanna name it?" Ms. Dupain-Cheng replied. Yes!! I love the cat so much

At first, I wanted to name it "Blanc" but it turns out to be a girl. So I decided to name it "Lantica" because her eyes are very pretty. Her fur is pure white after I bathe her. I took her to the pet center again to check her up. Fortunately, she didn't need any shots. So we decide to take a walk in the park.

As I was heading to the park I realized that there are a bunch of people crowding near a tall building showing the news. "I wonder what could it possibly be?!?". I looked at it and was shocked

 I looked at it and was shocked

"What?!"

"How could this be?!?!"

That's Lila's picture layered on ladybugs' picture. Yes, it may be just a picture but let's say that the edit made me and Look like Lila. It was weird for me but clearly, the eyes were edited!! Look at them I have baby blue eyes whilst the picture is brownish-green. Not only that the eyes look none like mine at all!

I was mad at first but I thought "who would believe these lies anyway?!" Oh, but I was wrong because everyone there is looking at it in shock. They all believe it! What?! She doesn't even look like me?! But I didn't care less about anger because she is just putting her life in danger. Instead of anger feel pity.
However, that changed pretty quickly when I go back to school.

At school, many people were surrounding Lila. And I stood there still until Adrien goes to Lila. And they hugged, Adrien, apologize to Lila for judging her. I feel jealous but it's clear that they don't want me there because they gave me looks of despise.

I got back home crying, how could Paris be so blind?! I write all these emotions in my diary. Tikki tried confronting me.

Tikki: Marinette, if this goes on Hawkmoth may Akumatize you!

Mari: yes but, who on earth would help me get over this when Adrien is with Lila and I don't know what to do anymore

Tikki: Maybe visit Luka? Even if he does believe the news. At least he isn't with Lila!

Mari: you're right Tikki, I'll go talk to him. Come here.

I got out of the house, and go for a walk to Luka's place. However, while walking I stumble across something. I couldn't face it anymore. How could he?

I quickly checked my phone, and this is what I find

I know I want to move on, but Adrien is my first crush

I know I want to move on, but Adrien is my first crush... I ran back home as fast as I could only to find Lila chasing after me.
"Jealous much, Marinette?"