"He said you are making a mess" / lottie

Start from the beginning

"Lottie you are so annoying." Louis laughed. It was Fizzy's third birthday, our youngest sister. Well of that time. "Stop it!" I screamed when he tickled me. I was laughing so hard.

"What is going on here?!" My dad barged into the room. "Louis! Stop that, you are fifteen so start acting like that." He never acted towards Lou the way he acted towards me. He was always caring and all fatherly to me but to Lou it was cold. Ice cold.
"Yes dad." Louis smiled sadly. "It's father not dad!" Dad barked back to him. "But Lottie always calls you dad." was confused Lou.

"Yes because Lottie can, you are a boy and you must call me father!" I did not knew what that meant but due to Louis face I knew it was bad.
"Daddy Lou loves you!" I faught for my brother.

"Yes but your brother has to start working so that nice side needs to go away!" and with that he was out of the door.
Me and Louis shares a look but never said anything.

That memory brought me back to when I was six. Now I know why dad never cared for Louis in the way he cared about us. He was not Louis's father. I lost any contact with Louis that week when he left to work with father, never knew why he left so sudden but we all knew it was not by his choice. I haven't spoken with Louis for around 9 years, but today anything changes. I took one last look around my room and walked straight through the door. Our house in Doncaster was massive, I took an elevator to come to the first floor where mother and my siblings waited for me.

"My darling, are you one hundert percent sure you want to do this?" Mother asked, I think for the millionth time this week. I nodded and said goodbye to my family. We were never affectionate so it was just simple "goodbye, take care".

And it was the last day I saw my family complete

A little after twelve hours later, I have finally stood in Chicago. A place where everything will change. I knew for a fact Louis will lose his mind. On the jet I have changed into black silky dress and fur coat with some louboutin heels.

 On the jet I have changed into black silky dress and fur coat with some louboutin heels

"Miss Tomlinson? The car is ready for you." I heard some guy said, I think it was our pilot or driver, never really care to remember their names.  "Thanks." I thanked him while walking to the matte black Rolls royce. I was used to luxury so I was not suprised by the car that was waiting for me. "To the mr. Tomlinson place is that right?" I just nodded my head to the driver, looking at my phone, getting text from my friend, Louise.

from: Louise 'Lou' Teasdale
Just saw you brother, he has fit friends. Also at front door just say Tommo afterparty and you'll get in.

to: Louise 'Lou' Teasdale
ready to see them. Just got to Chicago.

I locked my phone and looked out of the tinted windows of the car, seeing Chicago's nightlife. I knew we are not going to stay here but I liked it a lot just by looking it. I was actually scared to see my brother. Father told me everything, where to go to find his office and how to get in his building.