But recently, quick kisses had suddenly turned into intense and heated make out sessions. Both of them would sneak into the back room of the library and make-out until they were completely out of breathe. Izuku would occasionally climb onto Bakugou's lap and roll his hip onto his hard, but never went farther than that, and poor Bakugou always had to deal with his erection in the bathroom alone. And when both were out from work, Midoriya would visit Bakugou at his place and do the same, but without a shirt....and pants. They would strip each other from their clothing, except their boxers, and feel each others body, rut against each other, but again, it never went farther than that.

Its been several months and Bakugou has had it with the cock block, and today things were going to change with the younger male. He was going to make it happen, he already had a plan in mind, and he knew Midoriya would have no choice but to accept. But if things did go downhill, he would apologize and was okay with having to wait another year and try again.

...

Bakugou took a final turn and headed into the street and straight to the library that was only a couple of feet from the corner. He then stopped right in front of the stairs and carried a couple of logs into the building. He made sure to shake his boot near the front door carpet and continued his way in, his heart beating faster as he neared the reception area. The library at the moment was empty, not a single soul could be seen as he stopped at the foot of the front desk. He couldn't spot the green haired male either as he glanced into the rows of bookshelves, thinking that Midoriya was probably busy organizing books.

"Oi! Where the hell are you Deku?!" Bakugou shouted as he placed the fire wood near the fire place.

There was no answer.

"You better not be sleeping down there again!" Bakugou shouted as he stomped around the front desk, noticing a bundle of blankets laid out on the ground underneath the desk with green hairs sticking out from the top . Bakugou clicked his tongue and walked over to where the greenette was resting, he squatted down and gently removed the blanket that covered Midoriya's face. He leaned down and pecked the boy's forehead, chuckling as a pretty loud snore erupted from Midoriya's parted lips. The small male then slowly blinked his eyes open, and jolted up when he saw Bakugou, resulting in bumping each others head.

"Fuck!" Bakugou yelled as he fell backwards and rubbed his temple, the cut near his head opening again, a small trail of blood slide down the side of his eye

"Ow... Sorry Kacchan you scared me-!" Izuku apologized as he got up to his feet and extended an arm for Bakugou to take, but immediately got down to his knees when he saw the blood trickle down the blonds sharp jawline. "Kacchan you're bleeding!!" Izuku yelped as he grabbed Bakugou's face and pushed his hair back to examine the injury. "Wait! You have cuts everywhere! What happened?! Are you okay?! Who did you get into a fight this time?! Did someone jump you on you're way here?! I'm sor-!" A hand suddenly was slapped against the rambling male's lips, who still continued to speak even as his mouth was covered.