Chapter 38

Madhu smiled at the mirror as she detangled her hair with a comb. She made sure that she looked good before talking to Vikram and checked her breath as they ate curries and stuff. The room was cool from the air conditioner and she peeked at the door if Vikram had come or not. He had made efforts for her which she never thought of. He even got her parents to the party and made her feel special, the way she wanted.
Even though there were many faces, she missed Ankitha on the special day. She understood Ankitha's predicament but couldn't pacify her heart.
She picked up her phone and dialed Ankitha's number who said hello in a tense manner.
"It's my birthday tomorrow," Madhu began hesitantly, sensing the tension. "My parents are in Mumbai to celebrate..."
"Oh, nobody told me," Ankitha said in a broken tone. "I wouldn't have come nevertheless."
Madhu sighed, "You said that our friendship won't be spoiled no matter what."
Ankitha remained silent.
"I missed you," Madhu confessed dearly. "If you were here, it would have meant the world to me."
There was a long pause again and Madhu could feel Ankitha's unjustified anger on her. Ankitha uttered bitterly, "I can't see your brother's face."
Madhu sighed deeply, "I am so sorry for what happened between you both. I am deeply disappointed with him but please don't ruin what is there between us."
Ankitha finally spoke in the call without a pause, "I miss you too but I can't meet your brother and stop my hands from strangling him."
Tears welled up in Madhu's eyes as she nodded, "I understand, Ankitha. I just hope that someday you will heal."
Ankitha agreed, "Anyways, I wish you happiness."
Madhu wiped her tears as Vikram entered the room. She said goodbye to Ankitha abruptly and disconnected the line.
Vikram shuffled on his feet, looking at Madhu. She smiled, "Thanks for the party. You guys had a weird way of surprising me."
Vikram stared at her blankly, "Are you free now?"
"Yeah," Madhu notified, keeping her phone on the dressing table. "Is it about the auction?"
Vikram nodded hastily.
"About plans for tomorrow?" Madhu tried another question. He smiled, "I still have plans for today."
Madhu stood from the chair, "What plans?"
Vikram instead of answering her, checked behind the room and pulled her to the middle of the room.
"What are you doing?" she questioned him and looked around the room. Vikram cleared his throat, "I know that we married for inheritance."
Madhu blinked at him. Even he couldn't decipher what to speak and blabbered nonsense in the name of the proposal.
"We usually eat off each other's brains and might even think of killing each other" he continued randomly.
She rolled her eyes, "Are you drunk by the way?"
"No!" he denied immediately. She folded her hands in front and arched her eyebrows.
"I just wanted to tell you that," he told as he bent to one knee, "Can you live with me? Forever?"
She was taken aback by his question.
He brought the ring box before her eyes, "Madhu, will you accept as your real husband?"
Madhu widened her eyes in surprise as nothing seemed real. She gulped her dry throat and blinked at him blankly in perplexity. Vikram started to get self-doubts about whether the proposal was apt with her blank expression. He feared that they weren't that intimate.
"Did I make you uncomfortable?" he questioned her doubtfully.
She stood speechless as she took a moment to process his words. She understood that they both had the same feelings towards each other. She bent and cupped his cheeks with both of her hands, giving a deep kiss on his lips. Vikram stopped breathing at her kiss. He hugged her tightly, the way he liked to lock the whole of her torso in between his arms.
She relished the warmth he gave her with his enveloped hands. He confessed his love for her slowly and calmly, "I love you. I can't live without you, Madhu. I love you with all I have."
Madhu moaned against his lips.
He planted kisses on her neck and clasped her hair strands tightly. She panted for breath and arched behind as he traced down the neck. He sucked her collarbone and gave bite marks on her skin. She shivered and grumbled at whatever he was doing on her body. He wished to give everything she deserved to bring joy and love into his life.
Madhu explored his tongue as he lifted her on his hips. They walked to the bed and she knew that her back hit the mattress. He tore her kurta and planted his lips in between her breasts.
"Vikram! Don't..." she moaned.
Vikram licked her cleavage, "Don't what?"
Madhu could barely whisper with the fluctuating breaths, "Don't stop... Please."
"I won't...." Vikram whispered into her ears, sending chills inside her stomach and he trailed behind the ear for a kiss. His fingers moved to the hooks of her bra and opened all of those, leaving her naked skin shining under the light.
She reddened to be nude before him and shivered as the cool breeze hit her bare upper body. He looked at her with full lust and she closed his eyes with her palm. He kissed her hand and eyed her from neck to abdomen, "Why didn't you show me that before itself?"
Madhu frowned at him and tried to close herself with her hands. He opened her hands, "I enjoy what you have for me. Don't be embarrassed."
Madhu hugged him tightly.
"My wifey," he pecked her lips. "My love... My everything."
Madhu peeled off his shirt and sucked his chest. He drew designs on her back and tickled her skin. She moaned as he worshipped her body.
He traced his way inside her pants and kneaded on the bushy skin below her navel. Her breath hitched as they looked at each other in the eye. The urge built up inside her stomach. When she moaned in return, he ravaged her pants with his rough hands and made her bare skin shiver.
She touched the bulged part below his abdomen and noticed his dark eyes. He gulped, "My hormones can't wait anymore."
Madhu looked into his eyes, "Take what is yours."
He pinned her hands on the bed, sucking her chin, "You are what I want."
Madhu withdrew herself from him, "I am not a virgin."
"Even I am not. That doesn't matter!" he said and kissed her on the lips. "I will be the best man you have ever slept with."
She giggled.
Soon every fabric that covered both of their bodies was tossed into a pile near the bed. He kissed the most sensual part of her body and she gasped as his beard tickled her inner thighs. She felt shock waves in her stomach as he started licking her feminine folds. She could only see his head moving but felt a thousand emotions.
"Don't stop..." she groaned. He moved up to her breast and started eating it while his fingers made their way inside her glory hole. She shuddered and tossed on the bed. He met her eyes with passion and slid one more finger inside the wet passage.
"Stop with your fingers!" she whispered. He bit her nipple and pushed his fingers deeper. She hissed and moaned. He traced his lips down and kissed her thighs, "Can't you wait?"
"No!" she yelled at him and he sat in between her thighs. He understood not to delay anything with his lusty wife. He crouched and placed his hard manhood on her bud. She bit her lips and relaxed herself.
It hurt a little when he inserted his hard toy inside her and she hissed and blew air. Vikram bent down to her face and kissed her lips as he hid the full toy inside her completely. She surrendered herself to him.
Vikram moved his hips front and back slowly. She opened her eyes and looked at his face with a smile.
"Do you like it?" he questioned her. She shrugged, "I might like it if you continue..."
He picked up the pace and they both moved harmoniously. She teared up when she reached the peak and he came within the next few minutes. Her red face gave answers to all of his doubts. He kissed her again and again, "Always remember that I love you."
"Vikram," Madhu whispered, "Can you come near me?"
Vikram rested himself on her torso. She hugged him and lay peacefully. He tucked a blanket over them and pecked her forehead, "Happy birthday."
***********

Vikram hadn't enjoyed his mornings with any other woman after an adventurous night. He usually exited the room or shoved them away before the day broke. But he enjoyed it when Madhu slept over him butt-naked. She became the queen of his heart for whom he would sacrifice anything.
She made him a human again.
The love they shared the previous night cheered up his life. She offered intimacy and completed his life. He etched his soul to her. He blushed, recalling their night. She appeared angelic while sleeping.
As the rays of the sun broke her nap, Madhu crawled on his body before opening her lashes. She felt his lips on her forehead and heard a hoarse whisper of his birthday wishes. She smiled and rubbed her chin on his beard. She recalled their night with a flushed face.
"Are you tired?" he questioned her.
She hid her face on his chest, "I am fine."
He kissed her cheeks, "Let's have a cosy shower to ease my tiredness."
When he tried to take the blanket from her, Madhu gathered it towards her chest, "I can't stay like this..."
She felt embarrassed. He touched her warm cheeks, "Is there anything that I didn't see?"
Madhu bowed her head down to control her never-ending blushes.
"Can I see this birthday baby in her birth suit?" he said and removed the blanket. He had given her lots of bruises.
"You are my tastiest feast," he said and carried her inside the bathroom.
"I wouldn't mind if we do more than bathing," she wiggled her brows at him. He lowered her inside the bathtub and pecked her forehead. "I will ravage you tonight."
Madhu pulled him against her lips, "I will be waiting."
He squeezed her breasts passionately and she moaned. She massaged his toy in one hand and clenched his hair with the other.
He fingered her sensual spot and enjoyed teasing her. She pulled his hair, "Come inside me now!"
Vikram laughed. Even though he wanted to eat her, he had to take her to the mall. She pouted, "Are you bored of me?"
"No!" he said and pulled her hair roughly. He inched near to her lips, "I won't get enough of you."
She hugged him, "Will we remain the same, Vikram?"
Vikram agreed, "For a thousand years."
Madhu lifted her face to him, "I am blessed to have you. I love you."
Vikram kissed her cheeks, "You brought the human in me. You deserve more from my gratitude."
He settled behind her and rubbed his erection behind her. She turned behind and arched her brows at him.
He shook his head, "Only tonight. I am tired!"
Madhu pecked his beard, "How will you do it at night when we are going to roam out?"
Vikram disagreed with her concerns, "You are going to love every minute of that. I will charge myself for the night."
Madhu sealed her lips onto his lips. He mumbled over her lips, "I am gifted to have you as my wife. I love you more than anything."
She placed her forehead on his cheek, "I love you more than my life."