He asked, just to make sure he was telling the truth "for real"

Megumi and Itadori said in unison. Maito could slowly feel himself ready to pass out. Gojo walked over to Itadori, a little to close for just inspection. And then laughed and leaned in more

"you really have combined!" Itadori took a step back "how does your body feel?"

Itadori shrugged "okay?.." Maito looked at Itadori and then back on the ground 'as long as he feels okay...'

"can you switch out with sukuna?" Itadori's gave gojo a confused look "the cursed object you ate."

He stated "oh yeah. Probably." Gojo nodded and walked back and started stretching "ten seconds."

He said as he continued stretching "just give me ten seconds." Maito shook his head "I'm not...really sure about this." He looked at Itadori "I agree with Maito~Chan on this one." Itadori spoke as he looked at Gojo.

"Don't worry! I'm really strong! Fushiguro! Hold onto this will ya?" He handed the raven haired boy a bag. "What's this?" He asked as he raised a brow looking at the bag. "Kikufuku mochi."

Kikufuku Mochi: a Sendai city speciality.

"YOU WENT TO GO GET A SOUVENIR!? WHILE WE WERE ALL LOOKING FOR THE CURSED OBJECT!?" Megumi glared at Gojo but Gojo was unfazed

"It's not a souvenir, it's something for me to eat on the bullet train home!" The white haired male explained while sukuna finally took over Itadori. He had a smile on his face and jumped up in the air and was ready to attack gojo from behind. "Gojo sensei! Behind you!"

Megumi yelled as he tried warning the older male.

Sukuna then struck an attack and smoke took out the view of the two. Megumi and Maito shielded they're eyes so no dust could get in and once the dust cleared up the two then looked over to see that Gojo was actually sitting on Sukuna's back. That's when Sukuna and gojo then jumped back, gojo still had a smile plastered on his face "I've got my student watching so..."

he then effortlessly cracked his knuckles "I hope you don't mind if I show off a little now, do you?"

Gojo quickly grabbed the curses arm and attacked the nape of his neck, causing his face to hit plant onto the ground. Harshly. The curse grumbled under his breath as he got up and got into a fighting stance and scoffed. "It doesn't matter which era we're in! You Jujutsu experts are always a pain to deal with!"

He yelled out. He then ran after him again for a second attack but they suddenly froze and snapped there head to the intense aura they were feeling. Megumi slowly looked over his side to see the boys yellow eyes glowing and flashing in and out rapidly.

It's not like he was doing it on purpose. He was panicking he didn't know what to do. He just wanted his childhood best friend back and it's like his body was being controlled on his own. Then markings started showing up on his body. But it was different from Itadori's...it was a completely different design..it was white.

(Pretend his hair color and eyes are the same along with everything else

(Pretend his hair color and eyes are the same along with everything else. Just the marking you might also see this person in a different book. Also photo is not mine and set is not mine.)

Within a blink of an eye 'Maito' kicked sukuna into a wall. And Megumi's eyes widen

'How did I not notice it before...those yellow eyes...those same yellow eyes...the re-Carnation of the pure spirit..Izukami Tsuagi!'

"Still have not changed. Sukuna Ryomen." Izukami spoke illy of the cursed spirit in front of him. And sukuna grinned

"So it's true! You really have reincarnated, my queen!" Izukami harshly stepped on Sukuna's chest

"I am not your queen, you disgusting Spirit." Izukami spoke harshly to the male in front of him.

"7...6...5" Gojo was counting down and Izumi sighed "I supposed you did say 10 seconds, gojo." Izukami then slowly left and the marks started disappearing.

"4...3...2...1" sukuna then slowly felt himself disappear 'who the hell is this kid?...' sukuna thought as he felt himself being suppressed. And Itadori blinked and saw Maito in front of him

"Maito~Chan!? Are you okay!?" Maito smiled weakly at Itadori before coughing up blood and finally falling into darkness. He then started to fall backwards. Gojo caught Maito.

"Your friend is fine." Gojo set Maito down gently and then walked passed Itadori but not before hitting his neck and knocking him out.

'This is good and bad...' gojo thought as he looked at the two knocked out boys.