"You know Tyun, that necklace will really make our life easier. Especially for those who are scared to tell the others what they really feel." Soobin hyung said as we get down from the bus ang get inside the campus.

"You have a point there." I whispered before we entered our classroom.

Soobin hyung has a point. I wanted to buy that necklace too. Because I'm confused too about my own feelings, maybe that necklace can help me recognize what I really feel for him.

The classes ends so fast and we all parted their ways. As usual, I'm with Soobin hyung again because we just live in the same neighborhood.

"So, you're saying that you're going to buy the necklace too?" Soobin hyung asked in excitement when I told him that I'm going to buy the necklace with him. I nod and his smile grew bigger and we bid goodbyes before we entered our own homes.

I quickly changed clothes and ran towards my computer to watch again the launch of the 'Fashionen Halskette'.

"It's close to our hearts so the necklace can really read what we feel. This necklace can really show you what you really feel if you're confused with your own feelings." The lady said and wear the necklace with a small round glittery pendant in the middle.

"Actually, I'm nervous." The lady said and everyone is looking forward on how the pendant color will change. It really turned grey. That means, the necklace can really read what we feel. The man besides her also wears the necklace.

"I'm glad that this necklace really reads what my wife feels." The man said with a smile on his face and the pendant color suddenly changed into color yellow. I clapped in awed. It's really awesome!

And they suddenly faced each other while looking straight into their eyes. I suddenly feel the heat on my face when the color of their pendant changed into color pink with a mixture of purple. That means they're in love with each other.

What if while looking at Soobin hyung, then suddenly my necklace turned into pink with purple? Oh geez.

Two days had passed. Soobin hyung and I bought the necklace but we still didn't wear it. We decided to wear it tomorrow after class.

"I'm nervous." Soobin hyung blurted out while admiring the beauty of the necklace.

We're here at the café and while we're waiting for our order, we studied and admired the beauty of the necklace.

It's really a galaxy colored. It's beautiful, wonderful, cool and ethereal.

I looked around and was shocked to see that almost everyone around us are wearing the necklace and the color of their pendants are changing everytime and every minute that depends on how they really feel.

"Sir here's your order." The waitress said and put the coffee that we ordered in front of us. I also noticed that she's also wearing a necklace and the color of her pendant is Yellow, that means she's happy. I smiled. This is great.

"Hyung, I still can't believe that almost everyone around us are wearing the necklace." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I can't believe it too." He said with a smile too and looked straight into my eyes. I blushed.

Do I really need to wear this necklace when I already know what I really feel for Soobin hyung?

After class.

I go to the bathroom and wears my necklace. I was shocked to see that the color turned into gray. I really am nervous.

What if Soobin hyung looked at me and then my pendant turned into pink? Then, his pendant didn't even change or instead it changed into red with orange, or what if it changed into red. That's worst.

I sighed and was about to remove my necklace when I heard a knock on the cubicle where I was in.

"Taehyun, are you done?" It's Soobin hyung.

I quickly looked at my pendant when I feel my heart beats so fast like crazy. I was in awed when it changed into pink. The heck?

I quickly hide my necklace into my shirt before going out the cubicle.

I saw Soobin hyung looking at the necklace in his neck while he was holding it.

"Hyung, I'm done." I said with a nervous smile. He suddenly faced me and I was shocked to see the color of his necklace.

He tried to cover it with his hands but I walked towards him and removed his hands while still looking at the necklace.

Is this really true? I'm not dreaming, right? It's really pink color, right? And he's looking at me. That means... Is he in love with me too?

I just noticed that I'm holding his hand for too long.

"I- I like you too. I mean no, I love you." I stuttered while blushing and showed him my necklace that turns pink since I heard his voice.

"It's funny how colors can make my heart beats so fast." Soobin hyung chuckled. I chuckled too.

"Yeah. It's funny too how colors can make me tell you what I really feel for you." I said and we both laughed. He hugged me.

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear. This necklace, is so magical just like what I feel eveytime and every moment when I'm with him.

---------
A/N: this story is inspired with the moon necklace and the k-drama 'Love Alarm'. Have a nice day/night! Always stay safe!