"Jisoo you HAVE to tell us everything at lunch because we don't have much time before first period starts." Rose said, referring to the clock.

"Then let's get our butts to class before the teacher kicks em'." Jinyoung said before everyone ran toward their perspective classrooms.

Thankfully, my first period was Literature which means I get to be with Jisoo.

"Thank gosh the first period is Literature, my aunt is always late." I said and snickered while taking a seat beside Jisoo.

"That doesn't sound like a good thing." Jinyoung, who was also in our Literature class, said and sat beside me.

"Yah if she heard you, you'll probably end up with a scar on your head." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes when I winked at her.

"You wink so randomly, you're cheesy." She said with a scoff. "And you love it~" I said and leaned closer to her.

"Yeah, I do." She said and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Ew."

Jisoo and I glared at Jinyoung who just raised his brows and put his hands up in defense.

"Don't act like you don't do cheesy stuff with Seulgi you big simp." I said making him gasp.

"Well I must be the most prettiest simp then." Jinyoung sad and flipped his none existent hair.

"Sure suit yourself." I said and scooted closer to Jisoo.

I leaned my head against her shoulder while she hummed to a lyrics quietly and wrote down her notes.

My eyes wandered around her face, scanning every mole, curve, bump and flaw.

Well, I couldn't find any flaw in this face... Ah Seokjin, you're becoming more cringy.

Because I was too busy swirling Jisoo's hair in between my fingers I didn't notice her trying to push me off.

"J-Jin!" Jisoo whisper yelled, making me furrow my eyebrows at her in confusion.

"What's up?" I said, still confused why she pushed me away but decided to tease her.

"Are you shy~?" I said and snuggled my nose in her neck making her gasp.

"Ahem."

My body froze upon hearing the voice of my aunt and I slowly turned my head to my right.

Third Person's POV

She was squinting her eyes at Jin, arms crossed with a raised brow while all the other students tried to hold in their snickers, some failing to do so.

Especially Jinyoung since he's basically getting front row seats.

Jin's face started to turn red when he registered what situation he was in now.

"Kim Seokjin, would you like to share the reason why you aren't paying attention to attendance?" Ms. Kim said with a stern voice.

"N-No?" Jin answered, more like questioned back.

"Then please pay attention and for the love of kimchi, stop disturbing my favorite student." She said with a small smile before walking towards her desk.

"Look whose the simp now." Jinyoung said and spat his tongue at his best friend who returned with a glare.

Jin turned to his girlfriend and ended up earning a hard but quiet slap on the shoulder from the younger.

"You idiot! I said stop, do you want me to say it in English for you?" Jisoo, who was currently as red as beet said with a soft but scary glare.

"You can't blame me, I'm basically dating a goddess and you expect me to pay attention?" Jin said with a smirk and chuckled lightly when Jisoo groaned and buried herself in her arms.