𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

You nodded.

Minutes after explaining what happened . . .

"I see. I should've noticed." She felt sad. "Don't worry about it, auntie." You smiled. "Thalia is a strong girl so I'm sure that-" You were interrupted by the door opening and Thalia entered. "Oh, Y/n!" She smiled.

She looked at her mom and smiled. "Thalia, dear. Don't worry, Y/n told me already. I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you about it." You saw Auntie Amy apologize. "Mama, don't worry about it." She smiled and hugged her tightly. "Y/n made me feel so much better, and I don't even care about it." Thalia smiled.

"That's good, dear. Well, I'll assume that's why Y/n was here?" She asked. "Yes, auntie. I was gonna ask if I can steal Thalia for a few hours." You chuckled. "Well, seeing that my girl is ready to go, well, at least I know that she's in safe hands." She said.

You chuckled and nodded. Thalia giggled and grabbed your arm. "Well, we'll see you later, mama. Love you!" She said. "Alright, have fun you two!" She waved and Thalia dragged you out of the office and out of the school.

Few Minutes Later . . . Driving to get food . . .

You noticed that Thalia was on her phone. Taking a quick peek you saw that she was deleting all the "memories" of her and the guy that she formerly dated. "You okay, Lia?" You asked her. She looked at you and nodded. "Yeah, of course, Y/n/n. Just you being here with me gives me this boost that I can finally delete all these stupid memories." She said as she permanently deleted all the photos.

You smiled at her. "I'm glad. How about this, I feel like I'm gonna regret this but, do you want to take photos later?" You offered. Her eyes lit up, or so it seemed, but she questioned it. "Is this really my bestie?" She giggled.

"Yes it is." You laughed.

She hugged your arm as you were driving still. "I would absolutely love that, let's just tag your Princesses and your sisters so they know your good deed for the day."

At a Chick-Fil-A . . .

"Mmm..." You heard Thalia, making you giggle. "This your first time here?" You asked. "Actually, yeah! Honestly, I was scared to ask where we were getting food, so I just thought to myself that since you offered to take me out, you should choose." She smiled at you.

"Lia, you should've told me something." You pouted and she giggled at you as she drank her soda. "Y/n/n, I love the food here, so it's all right!" She smiled. "Well, I'm glad." You chuckled.

As she took another bite of her sandwich, you felt her lean on your shoulder and sigh deeply. "Thanks for taking me out here, Y/n/n." She said. "Of course, that's what besties are for ain't it?" You said. "True, but I'm just worried about what would th-" She was saying and your phone was ringing and it was Akali.

"Well, I did tell them somehow so." You chuckled and you answered the FaceTime from Akali.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊 💙

"Baby! Where's Thalia?" Akali said. "Relax babe. She's right next to me." You chuckled and Thalia scooted over to get closer to you. Akali giggled and nodded. "How are you, Thally?" Akali asked. "Doing much better now, thanks to your boyfriend." She responded. "Well, we all know that baby takes care of all of us. Sucks that we would've joined but we had to go somewhere." Akali pouted. "Don't worry about it, Kali! I got more worried really because I feel like I'm stealing Y/n from you!" Thalia said.

"Oh don't you ever think that, Thally! You're Y/n's bestie! We're not the type of girlfriends that would restrict baby to never see you again! He also has to have some bestie time with you! Although this time might be a little hurtful for you." Akali said.