d.m - familiar strangers part 2 (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Wow." I said, placing my coat down on the kitchen table. "It's really nice in here, Draco."

"Thanks, my mother helped me with most of the interior, since I'm basically incapable of anything to do with style." He chuckled.

"I wouldn't say that, you've done well tonight." I gestured towards his all-black suit, which just enhanced his broad shoulders and long torso. Draco once again laughed at my comment, and I walked over towards the large windows.

His apartment was right in the centre of London, giving him full view of basically everything. Not to mention how he owned the top penthouse of the building.

Draco's steps were audible as he stalked up behind me, his hot breath skating across my neck as he leaned down to kiss my nape. My body shuddered when his warm chest pressed against my back, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I arched my neck almost instinctively and he began kissing his way from my ear to my throat, leaving pink bruises in his wake.

"Draco.." I whimpered, as he nipped down against my neck pulse suddenly.

"Shall we take this into the bedroom?" He whispered between kisses, my head still leaning against his shoulder.

Without my answer, he turned and took my hand, leading me slowly over to his bedroom doors, which revealed a king size four poster bed, covered in green silk sheets.

Draco sat back against the edge of the bed, guiding me to sit over his lap. He instantly began to kiss down my neck again, his hands working at the bottom of my dress, lifting it up to my waist and over my head.

Draco's gaze searched over my almost-naked body, "Amazing." was all he said before flipping me over onto the bed and knelt before me.

I watched as he stripped off his shirt, before he crawled back over me seductively, never breaking eye contact.

I leaned up to his mouth, catching his bottom lip between my teeth, which earned a low groan from Draco. He kissed me roughly, occasionally flicking to the roof of mouth in the way he knew would make my knees weak.

Draco pulled away from me, his hands already working on his trouser buttons. "You okay with this, Y/n?"

"Y-yes, please." I pleaded, watching his hands as I was laid out for him.

"Whose the needy one now?" He stood, taking his pants off, revealing his large bulge.

"You can't say much, look at you." I gestures towards his- ehm, and he chuckled deeply, which arose more butterflies in my stomach.

"Now come on, play nice." He growled, climbing back over the bed, and placing both hands next to my head.

Draco leaned down to my breasts, kissing along them. I arched my back, letting him undo my bra and he threw it across the room. He quickly took in one of my nipples with his mouth, his hand worked on the other; he flicked me with his tongue, making me throw my head back.

"Moan louder for me darling," He whispered, dropping my nipple to kiss under my ear, "No one can hear us up here."

I did as he told when he nipped my ear lobe, earning a hum of approval. His hands traveled along my torso, down my stomach, edging downwards till he reach the hem of my lace underwear.

I gasped into his mouth when his finger hooked onto them, tugging them down my legs. In turn, I ran my hands over his abs, and further down to his bulge. I cupped him with my hand, and he moaned into my mouth.

I used both hands to take down his boxers, watching as I let his dick free, watched as the moons light engulfed his naked body.

He coaxed his dick along my clit, coating it with my wetness, and chuckled when I gasped, bringing my hands to his back, digging my nails into him.

"What do you want, Y/n?" He took hold of my hip, guiding his dick to my entrance. "Tell me what you want."

"I- I want," How would I word this?, "I want it hard–rough. I want you to tear me apart, I want you to unleash what you've caged for so many years." I moaned again, as Draco kissed my neck, "I want you, Draco."

He pressed slowly into me, and my nails quickly dig into his back at the feeling of his girth inching its way in. My hands found his pale blonde hair, tugging at it as he groaned above me.

Once he completely filled me and I adjusted to his length, Draco began to thrust in and out slowly. But quickly picked up his pace, as he remembered what I wished of him. His mouth trailed down my neck once again, pleasuring every inch of my body as he held my hips to engorge himself deeper to the hilt. His deep moans filled my ears, and I whimpered in return to his nails digging into me.

My hands tugged at his hair as each thrust sent me into a bright euphoria. The pleasure was unexplainable. I had only been with one man apart from Draco, and never, never, had they made me feel as good as Draco did.

It was like we were made for each other, he fit with me perfectly. Draco continued to attack my neck, grunting against my throat as he worked inside of me, his hips thrusting so quickly that only the sound of skin slapping and moaning filled the room.

All I could care about was the way Draco looked down at me with smoke in his eyes. His gaze seemed to jump from my gaping mouth to where we were joined.

Then without warning, he shifted my hips so my heat was flush against his pelvic bone. The new angle made me scream, his tip hitting right at my cervix and his fingers began working at my clit.

"Come for me." Draco demanded deeply.

And I did. Oh Merlin, did it feel euphoric. I watched as his mouth fell agape as I clenched around him, I throbbed beneath him from the orgasm he gave me. My body shook, my back arching and a moan I could not control came ringing out.

"Fuck Y/n!" He called out, his thrusts becoming slow and ragged. "I'm gonna–fuck– I'm gonna come."

His hand wrapped around my throat as he rode out both our orgasms but quickly replaced it with his mouth.

And he collapsed on top of me, doing nothing but kissing me until neither of us could breathe.

IM SORRY IF THIS WAS SHIT, ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE WRITTEN SMUT
anyways.. don't forget to vote bestie!!!

Thanks,
–V