26) A surprising encounter (4-5/4-10)

Start from the beginning

''Wow

''Wow.'' I say amazed at the sight of a real fairy. I even notice that there is more fire fairies.

''So you guys are the fire fae that live here.'' Says Grim amazed at the sight too and jump up to my shoulder to have a closer look. ''Just being next to you, warms me to the core, y'know.''

''*Fire Crackle**Ringing Bells*'' I blink at the only sound it makes.

''I guess we can't understand it. When it talks it sounds like bells, and the crackling is from the fire.'' I point out and look at Grim. Before Grim says anything back, does he start sniffing the air.

''Hm? What is this?'' Says Grim confused at the unfamiliar smell. ''I hear a sound like a knife on a cutting board, and a juicy frying meat mixed in with the crackle of the fire?''

''Are the Octa Trio in the kitchen?'' I ask and stand up to leave the fire fairies with their fresh woods.

''But they have their own kitchen at Mostro Lounge... But this smell... There is the smell of spices from a far off land adding that 'certain something'.'' Describe Grim and jump off my shoulder and run towards the kitchen. ''It is coming from the kitchen. Let's check it out.''

''Why say that when you already are running towards it?'' I ask sarcastic and follow him. Good thing I still wear my specielt made bra, so I still look like a boy. Forgot to change this morning. When we enter the kitchen, am I shocked to see an entire dorm working on lunch. I look closer and see they are from Scarabia and I recognize one familiar face.

''After the vegetables have finished cooking, add in the meat from the fridge and bring it to a boil

''After the vegetables have finished cooking, add in the meat from the fridge and bring it to a boil.'' Instruct Jamil to the other residents. ''Don't forget to add the nuts once the oil has heated up.''

''Vice dorm head. About the amount of spice, is one tablespoon enough?'' Ask a resident near some kind of soup. Jamil walk over to the resident and taste the soup.

''The dorm head prefers something with a bit more heat. Another teaspoon should be fine.'' Instruct Jamil.

''What is going on in here?'' I ask out loud to get some answer. Everyone stops what they are doing and look towards us.