⚠️kiss me⚠️

Start from the beginning

She leaned back from where she was positioned, amazed. Ok now I'm worried.
"You don't remember?" She questioned me. My suspicion grew, I wasn't just confused now I was worried. What happened with the bullets?
"What, did something bad happen?" I hurried to ask her. She just gave me a look in return. Her whole face was numb but her emerald orbs said it all. I did something. But what. I tried to wait patiently for her to answer me, she was taking to long.
"W—well you saved Wanda's life.." She trailed off. Ok? What does that have to with bullets? And why does she seem sad about it, I know they hate each other right now but surly she doesn't want Wanda to die. Wait isn't it a good thing I saved Wanda's life? I'm still confused.
"Ok what does that have to do with bullets?" She turned around to look at me her face troubled.
"Y-you jumped in front of them..." she finally says after a few seconds of gazing deeply into my eyes. What did she just say?! After hearing the words come out of her mouth I shot up in my bed, making Nat scoot over, so much for staying in bed. Completely forgetting Nat was there I rolled up my T-shirt to see if I had a wound, how could I not remember something like this?!
"Wow" Nat's voice rasps, it still hadn't kicked in that she was sat there watching me. I skimmed my hand across my chest feeling for a mark a graze anything, but there was nothing.
"There's nothing ther-" I cut myself off as soon as I saw Natasha eyeing me up. A large smirk spread across my face as I saw her practically drooling over my body. Just to annoy her I dropped my shirt and it fell back down to it's original place. She cleared her throat and looked away, don't try and hide it Nat I saw you. I'm gonna mess with her.
"See something you like?" I seductively said as I placed my hand on her thigh. She turned back around to make herself face me fully. Her cheeks were glowing.
"I-I yes" she stuttered, ooo she's nervous, the black widow is nervous. Pretty sure I'm the only one who can say I've ever made her nervous. I decided now would be a good time to tease her a little. I slowly ran my hand further up her thigh making her breath hitch. I pulled my face closer to her but moved past her face to whisper in her ear.
"Then what are you gonna do about it?" I said with a sultry tone, my hot breath against the side of her neck made her shiver. I smirked as I pulled away, and before I could say anything she pulled my shirt making are lips lock in a passionate kiss. One of my hands drifted to the back of her neck while her hands ran through my hair. The kisses quickly because heated. My hands made there way down her body and positioned themselves on her hips, with one swift movement I pulled her into my lap without breaking the kiss, her touch was fire setting my skin alight. I pulled away to catch my breath but she pulled my face back up to hers. Ok I gotta breath. I slightly pulled away both of us breathing heavy. I took this time to leave a trail of fiery kisses down her neck, each time my lips connected she would let out a soft moan. God this woman is amazing. Just as i found her sweet spot she moved my face away.
"Kiss me" she demanded. I did as I was told and pushed my lips into hers. She teased me by sliding her tongue across my bottom lip waiting for access. I opened my lips allowing her to slip her tongue inside my mouth, are tongues fought for dominance she was about to win so I flipped us over on the bed so that I was positioned on top of her. She looked slightly shocked at my strength for a split second, then she began to smirk. I lent down and connected my lips with her neck once again. But I kept having to stop when I got to the collar of her shirt.
"these cloths are getting in my way" I wined. She looked at me with a devious grin.
"We can fix that" she said as she pulled her shirt over her head, mine quickly followed, I threw them and they landed somewhere on the floor. I went back to what I was doing this time without the restrictions of her cloths, I left kisses and love bites down her neck and breast each time she would groan. She hooked her leg around my waist, ooo someone's impatient.
"Wait" I whispered down at her. She groaned and before I could do anything else she flipped me over so she was positioned on top of me. My eyes slightly widened, usually I like to be in control but I'm guessing Natasha does as well. She began using my own tricks on me and left hot kisses down the full length of my body, ok I see how annoying it can be now. I moved my hands up to cup her face but she pinned them down above my head.
"Hey no fair I want to touch you too" I complained. Her smirk grew and she whispered In my ear making me wriggle beneath her.
"Wait" she said my own words back to me, I left out a shaky breath as her lips connected with my stomach, her kisses continued to go lower down my body until her lips were hovering over the place I need her the most.
"Nat p-please" I whispered. I need her touch, she pulled her head back slightly. No no please! Then without warning she danced her tongue across my already wet folds. I moaned and pulled her head closer to me. She pulled back and pinned my hands down once again.
"No touching or I won't let you cum" she seductively said. I groaned at what she had said but I did as I was told. She went back down, but this time she didn't tease me she pushed her whole tongue into me. I gasped at the feeling. I struggled to keep my hands to myself but I managed. I was so close.
"N-Nat I'm gonna-" before I could finish I exploded on her mouth, she lifted up her head licking up all of my juices that were covering her face. She made eyes contact while she did this, after it was all gone she came up and pulled my into a searching kiss, allowing me to taste myself. After a few seconds I flipped us back over so she was lay on her back. I got straight to work, I kissed down her body and started to play with her clit with my hand. She moaned and grabbed my face. Nope. I pinned her hands above her head.
"If I couldn't touch you then you can't touch me" I husked. She let out a loud gasp as I slipped two fingers between her legs. I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a fast pace, her legs started to shake and her head rolled back, I knew she was about to cum so I sped up my pace.
"Y/n I'm gonna I'm gon-" she couldn't put together a full sentence she was in pure bliss, seeing her like this was enough to make me cum for the second time.
"Cum for me baby girl" I demanded. As if on cue she sprayed her juices all over my hand.
"FUCKKKKKKK Y/NNNNNNN!" She moaned loudly as her orgasm hit. I wouldn't be surprised if the would compound heard that. I pulled my hand out of her and sucked on my fingers making her moan again. We continued into the night going for round 2 3 6. What a night. I won't be able to walk for at least a week.